Thailand is among countries with world's most beautiful girls

webfact

I tease my 6 and 8 year old girls and ask which of them is ugly and which of them is beautiful? I have asked the question on a number of different occasions where by they each point at the other and say "she's the ugly one". Last week I asked again and the 8 year old replied " it does not matter what you look like out side as long as you are beautiful inside". The six year old then said "we are beautiful inside". Was not expecting that and it put a huge smile on my face and I said that they where far too beautiful inside and out.

You ask children which one is ugly? A new low in parenting skills. Do you have any idea what this could do to a child in the future?

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us not forget the fine line between male and female in Thailand, There are many that dress in drag at night,and pose as Lady Boys most of the blokes can pass as a female

Man, what is it about Ladyboys. So many posters to TV forum are hung up on the subject. Is this a latent fetish in some nationalities, but they wont admit it, hiding behind a mantel of criticism. Any subject of discussion and someone will bring it up. They are not my cup of tea (I am happily married to two wonderful girls), but get over it. Live and let live.

Ya right. 35? Sure. It depends on the person. You stereotypers have a lot to learn. Get out a bit and look around.

OH no,not more blokes!!

No the photo with my above post is.

Apasra Hongsakula (born in 1947 in Bangkok, Thailand; Thai: อาภัสรา หงสกุล, pronounced [āːpʰátrāː hǒŋsàkūn]) is a Thai beauty queen who has held the title Miss Universe 1965. She is the daughter of Group Captain "Perm" and Kayoon Hongsakula. She was the first woman from Thailand to win the Miss Universe crown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apasra_Hongsakula

Well ok, not a touch on Brigtte Bardot :) This forum is fun for sure, But the statement is stupid. There are good looking woman all over the world.

But Thais as usual think they are the leaders in all. OK they may be the leaders in a few unmentionable things, but they still have much to learn about honesty etc.

Thai woman are the most conceited on the planet ( selfies photos photos photos ) They also have realy big mouths,moan moan moan,no cant ask the way

i will lose face,all that kind of thing

We all know why Japan invest so much in Thailand ( factories etc )

Let us not forget the fine line between male and female in Thailand, There are many that dress in drag at night,and pose as Lady Boys most of the blokes can pass as a female

Man, what is it about Ladyboys. So many posters to TV forum are hung up on the subject. Is this a latent fetish in some nationalities, but they wont admit it, hiding behind a mantel of criticism. Any subject of discussion and someone will bring it up. They are not my cup of tea (I am happily married to two wonderful girls), but get over it. Live and let live.

You tell me, what have we here,a closet pervert? and married to two girls at that WOW

One point I would like to add to this discussion is that over the past 3 decades I have noticed that the physique of young Thai women is changing. Compared to 30 years ago I believe Thai women are getting taller, larger nom, longer faces, better skin and to my mind well just better looking. Maybe I should say same same but different. My first wife of 30 years ago was a stunner, but in a different way. I think today's girls are better educated, better fed and have a better exercise regime. Maybe it is due to cosmetics (the vain pastime of Thailand), but remember up to about 25 years ago Thailand was still a poor country. In places such as the Issan, dirt poor. A large % of women from an early age ruined their health (and bone structure) in the paddy. And when they came to BKK, and before they assimilated and looked after themselves, they stood out.

Sure some girls tend to be shorter than others, and some not as pretty as the norm, but Thai women are just simply beautiful. I can sit on a major road or klong in Thailand (having a beer of coarse) for hours and just watch the passing parade. I love living in Thailand.

You tell me, what have we here,a closet pervert? and married to two girls at that WOW

No, far from it.

No, far from it.

Only a leg pull old chap:)

"For Ukraine, he wrote Ukraine is well known for women beauty, striking, stunning and ever smiling fairy angels make this place heaven for men, one of the best in business."

Lol

fail-hot_ugly_woman_shirt-butterface1.jp

I used to think the same about Thai women until I woke up and noticed that there are more ugly ones than beautiful ones. It's only when one really pulls his head out of his a-rse and stops looking only at the beautiful ones that you also start to see the ugly ones. I didn't even see any ugly ones for the first few years. I thought all Thai women were gorgeous. Slowly that changed and now I am lucky to see a beautiful one only a few times a day. Beauty is skin deep and for the shallow minded. Before all you 'wise guys' start posting your defensive replies my wife is a good looker but after you've seen her daily for the last 4 years this also starts to wear off.

Who's that horse on the pic?

Could be Miss World if you have bad eyesight wink.png

You could always stick a sack over her head. At least she has Txxxs BUT I must admit,if you woke up one morning with her in your arms, You would chew your own arm off,

so as not to wake her

LOL! We've all been there at one time or another wink.png

I will concur with this. Thai ladies for the most part are gorgeous smile.png

Walking down a street in UK, maybe one girl in a hundred will make you turn round and look again. Here it is more like one in ten!

One in ten? Was that not a great UB40 song? Beauty is indeed in the eye of the beholder, can't argue about that. You'd maybe see 1 in 10 while someone else would only see 1 in 20

. . . until they reach age 30 then downhill at an incredible rate.

Is that from BOTH personal observation and experience? - otherwise it's junk science cheesy.gif

You get them to places like Canada "early enough"wub.png and I can show you several Thai women my wife knows in their mid-late forties that are damned sexy STILL..to look at anyway..but they have been in North America a long time. My (Thai-Chinese-educated from decent family) wife is younger than thatcheesy.gif

But Living all your life in Thailand does take its toll I'll grant you that - so you've a decent point, albeit subjective.wai2.gif

My (Thai-Chinese-educated from decent family) wife -

It always amuses me that guys feel they should provide the background of their thai wife - why is that ?

I guess some guys are proud that they didn't need to buy their wife. Some Thai wives actually have more money than their husbands. Perhaps some blokes just feel embarrassed about the cliche that many foreigners have about Thai women or foreigners coming here to find a little slave. It feels great that ignorant and stupid people can't put you in their little boxes because you don't fit the profile.

In this case by Benroon I'm sure he was being sarcastic

Sad to see many Thai women spoiling their good looks by using whitening cream and dying their hair.

I don't mind the hair coloring so much, but I think the skin whitening is dangerous as well as unattractive.

Sad to see many Thai women spoiling their good looks by using whitening cream and dying their hair.

I don't mind the hair coloring so much, but I think the skin whitening is dangerous as well as unattractive.

The main thing is they still have a flight recorder ( black box :)

Which is worse. Tanning? Skin whitening? I think tanning is worse. Melanoma kills about 10,000 people in the USA every year. I've been whitening my armpits since I've been here with no ill effects. (deodorant has skin whitening stuff in it).

I tease my 6 and 8 year old girls and ask which of them is ugly and which of them is beautiful? I have asked the question on a number of different occasions where by they each point at the other and say "she's the ugly one". Last week I asked again and the 8 year old replied " it does not matter what you look like out side as long as you are beautiful inside". The six year old then said "we are beautiful inside". Was not expecting that and it put a huge smile on my face and I said that they where far too beautiful inside and out.

You ask children which one is ugly? A new low in parenting skills. Do you have any idea what this could do to a child in the future?

I agree, I'd never say anything like that to my daughters, even if only teasing. Their whole character is built around this age and they'll probably be repeating the story in 20 years while lying on a shrink's sofa

Which is worse. Tanning? Skin whitening? I think tanning is worse. Melanoma kills about 10,000 people in the USA every year. I've been whitening my armpits since I've been here with no ill effects. (deodorant has skin whitening stuff in it).

Do may people see your armpits?

18Apr15.....It Really and Truly depends on what do you mean by beauty. First of all, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Second, it would stand to reason that the vast majority of farangs ( as well as local Thai men ) who have married Thai women are happily married and get along well.

A whole lot of people in the WholeWideWorld speak in ' generalities ' and if they see even ' one ' item or person that doesn't fit the mould, then as far as they are concerned they refer to all and everything when they try to make an effort to discuss the subject at hand.

Farangs that were once married to women from their own home country which ended up in separation and / or divorce have the experience of knowing the actual situation they are presently in. Again, most farangs married to Thai women are very satisfied and living happily together. These divorced farangs can reflect easily on their former Western wives who were, in all probability, spoiled brats and no matter what their husbands did it still wasn't good enough. Tens of thousands of Western men are still caught up in these kinds of marriages and especially if there are children involved they are of the opinion that there is ' no way out. '....albeit there is by taking the leap forward and telling their ' angry ' wives to shove it where the sun don't shine.

On the other hand, it is not unusual that most farangs find kind and gentle Thai wives ( and they don't look for them in the all-night bars and smoke joints ). On comparision to their former hateful and nit-picking, spoiled Western women, they find that a Thai woman knows where her place is as it pertains to a woman. She takes good care of her husband, home, and children that should come their way. Yes, there are a few Thai women who are 'in it ' for ulterior motives (eg:....the eventual pension money, property, getting new cars, motorcycles, houses, and even piggeries ). These are very few and far between.

So, any farang ' male ' member herein who uses his time to decry, demean, and make fun of Thai women ( anyone Thai for that matter ) is nothing else but an ignorant, arrogant, and obnoxious excuse for a human being in their own right. Any farange ' female ' member who gives the slightest impression that Thais are a foolish, brainless, uneducated, and a stupid people are full of schidt to the eyeballs.

.....Ps:.....and you know who you are tooooooooooooooo. Much Obliged.....Bifter Bubble

Has your bubble bifted ?

The main thing is they still have a flight recorder ( black box smile.png

Have you been down there and checked lately ? You may find it is now platinum blonde ! biggrin.png

Isn't it because of all the mixing of Thai/Chinese that happened a century or more ago? Mixed-ethnicity (...choosing the word carefully...) is always beautiful. Should be more of it.

I agree with Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth, quoted from the movie "Bulworth", as he was advancing the opinion that people of the same ethnicity should not be allowed to have sex:

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep f***in' everybody 'til they're all the same color."

The color of your armpits is very important . thumbsup.gif

Isn't it because of all the mixing of Thai/Chinese that happened a century or more ago? Mixed-ethnicity (...choosing the word carefully...) is always beautiful. Should be more of it.

I agree with Sen. Jay Billington Bulworth, quoted from the movie "Bulworth", as he was advancing the opinion that people of the same ethnicity should not be allowed to have sex:

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open-ended program of procreative racial deconstruction. Everybody just gotta keep f***in' everybody 'til they're all the same color."

A sort of anal pink colour

Yes, they are attractive if you can sort real women from 50/50 types. Remove the ATM intellect, buying the family houses, giving her teenagers money for YABA and being treated like a open bank account yes, they are beautiful just like my ex Russian wife. Great looks and than learnt all about divoice lawyers real quick in the USA.

Like a shiny sports car, it needs a lot of attention and shop time away from you. Just sit in the pub and swap visa and marriage stories it passes the day if she lets you have enough $$ of your pension left after the 10k new truck payment for her father and the 2m rice machine is not broken from her son crashing it when drinking Hongkon.

This is not www.patayaoaps.com .

A sort of anal pink colour

You paint a pretty picture, sb.................sick.gif.pagespeed.ce.tVTSNn-2vrJpEP3T5-