Motorbiking

DanBlack

A friend and I have been exploring a lot of Phuket back roads. We are just on regular motorbikes, and sometimes find really interesting places. The problem now is we are having trouble finding new roads/trails. If anyone else is into this, maybe we could compare notes.

A friend and I have been exploring a lot of Phuket back roads. We are just on regular motorbikes, and sometimes find really interesting places. The problem now is we are having trouble finding new roads/trails. If anyone else is into this, maybe we could compare notes.

Do you have a good road map??

When I get bored of Phuket's roads I take the bike off the island. Around Krabi is very nice, just have to watch out for the speeding trucks.

If you are on scooters that might not be an option though. One nice road I found by turning left where you normally turn right at the T junction to the airport. Also, up past Mission Hills golf course there are some nice roads through rubber plantations etc and some going to great seafood places on the coast.

An interesting road we found the other day started from the Wat( the one about 1/2 KM NWon the other side of the road of Wat Chalong) Starts out kind of steep, and leads you to Patong.

That was a real good one about the road map

Been up to the radar tower ??

Or tried the dirt rd that links Patong / Chalong (only for the brave) ??

North of the island has some nice unspoiled tours.. Try heading Ao Po direction from 2 sisters monument or around Bang Tao to Nai Yang and the airport..

More a question of where you havnt been..

Been up to the radar tower ??

Or tried the dirt rd that links Patong / Chalong (only for the brave) ??

North of the island has some nice unspoiled tours.. Try heading Ao Po direction from 2 sisters monument or around Bang Tao to Nai Yang and the airport..

More a question of where you havnt been..

Did it, done that, and been there. I guess I will have to move on to Phang Nga.

Thanks anyway

An interesting road we found the other day started from the Wat( the one about 1/2 KM NWon the other side of the road of Wat Chalong) Starts out kind of steep, and leads you to Patong.

That was a real good one about the road map

You have a real good one! road map? try multimap. com oh and Dan you will need to type in Phuket, where the roads end you will need more than your regular motor bikes :o