Alloy Trolley Jack

Just checking if someone has observed any lightweight trolley jacks for sale in Bangkok.

The one in the picture weighs around 13kg and lifts around 1.25 Ton. Available in the UK for around 100 quid, but shipping to Thailand may be costly.

post-1136-0-64712800-1433047522_thumb.jp

I've seen them in Hardware House on Highway 36 for about 9000 baht....which I thought was a bit dear. If your going to Rayong after you pass Wat Nong Wa it's about 2 km on the left next to a Shell servo. Hard to miss cos it's huge! I used to go there as Pattaya hardware shops don't have a lot of the things I want....or are to expensive.

As above I've seen them in hardware house. They do have another branch on the Bang Na - Tradt around Bang Plee - Bang Na (southbound side of the road), but I've never been in that branch, it does look smaller than the motorway branch.

Regarding the branch above (motorway/ Sri Racha) , you will se the big Thai watsadu sign before you see hardware house come off the main road onto the side road when you see it or almost immediately after the bridge you will go over if you don't come off by the sign.

Edited by arthurwait