Where to find Hoergarden Rose?

heybruce

I'll start with a useful tip--every Thai lady I know who has tried Hoergarden Rose loves the stuff I don't like it, but I don't have to drink what the ladies are drinking.

I have three Thai lady friends who are big fans of Hoergarden Rose, but it's difficult to find. Beer Republic sometimes has it, but is unpredictable. Neighborhood has it in bottles, which I'm told is not as good as the draft beer. HOB only had regular Hoergarden last night.

Does anyone know where I can find the Rose, preferably in the Nimmanhamin area? There are hundreds of bars around here, there must be a few other than Neighborhood, HOB and Beer Republic with a good beer selection.

I've seen it at Your Bar on Nimman Hill

From their FB page it looks like they're on the top floor of Maya. I've haven't been there yet, is it any good?

I like it up there - there are several differ bars up there with live music - Your Bar is the largest and is on two floors - the ground floor is enclosed with air con Edited by narkeddiver

From their FB page it looks like they're on the top floor of Maya. I've haven't been there yet, is it any good?

I like it up there - there are several differ bars up there with live music - Your Bar is the largest and is on two floors - the ground floor is enclosed with air con

I checked it out Sunday afternoon, it looked interesting up there, and both Your Bar and Maya Cafe normally have Hoergarden Rose, but both were out. Seems to be a popular beer. But I now have a number of places to check the next time a friend wants the beer, I'll just have to find which ones have it in stock. Thanks for the help.

I like it up there - there are several differ bars up there with live music - Your Bar is the largest and is on two floors - the ground floor is enclosed with air con

I checked it out Sunday afternoon, it looked interesting up there, and both Your Bar and Maya Cafe normally have Hoergarden Rose, but both were out. Seems to be a popular beer. But I now have a number of places to check the next time a friend wants the beer, I'll just have to find which ones have it in stock. Thanks for the help.

No problem - seems like a good excuse for a pub crawl ;)