15 day free entry stamps any limit ?

Hi,

I visit Thailand every 2 to 3 months via land border from Malaysia and receive a free 15 day stamp into my Austrian passport.

How many times I could do that ?

Is it unlimited ?

In Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei I receive a 3 months free entry stamp no limit at present.

Thank you very much for your kind assistance !

Thanks a lot !

I went to the Thai Embassy in Kuala Lumpur to apply for a 60 day tourist Visa on June 18, 2015 (last June 4, 2014) after the Embassy was checking my passport what

has only 15 day stamps every 2 to 3 months since December 23, 2013 and one Thai tourist visa after that I was noted that I must show a fly ticket into Thailand with Hotel

reservation and a fly ticket out of Thailand to my native country of Austria.

Now my question would be, could I enter Thailand with out a visa and may receive a other 15 day stamp on the land border ? Last entry with a 15 day stamp was April

1st. 2015.

I might be in the immigration system now and refused to enter ?

Anyhow I have a Thai Bank account and could prove that I can by easily a return ticket to Europe.

The embassy in Kl has been telling people the same thing they told you even without having the entries you have. Penang would of done the tourist visa without a problem.

As I said before you will not have a problem getting another entry since with the history you state you have. It has been over 2 months since you did your last one.

You would not need to show a ticket back to your home country at a border crossing. Just having 20k baht in cash would satisfy them if asked.

Thanks a lot !

I went to the Thai Embassy in Kuala Lumpur to apply for a 60 day tourist Visa on June 18, 2015 (last June 4, 2014) after the Embassy was checking my passport what

has only 15 day stamps every 2 to 3 months since December 23, 2013 and one Thai tourist visa after that I was noted that I must show a fly ticket into Thailand with Hotel

reservation and a fly ticket out of Thailand to my native country of Austria.

Now my question would be, could I enter Thailand with out a visa and may receive a other 15 day stamp on the land border ? Last entry with a 15 day stamp was April

1st. 2015.

I might be in the immigration system now and refused to enter ?

Anyhow I have a Thai Bank account and could prove that I can by easily a return ticket to Europe.

The embassy in KL is known to be awkward, but none of their conditions, or your application to them, will have any bearing on future attempts to enter Thailand. Immigration officers may question you if you have many visa exempt entries, but not because you visited the KL embassy.

Yes, Immigration is now questioning people with 6 or more Visa Exempt entries, even by air. The problem is that one might need to go out for a meeting for 1-2 days during the original 30 day period, then one has accumulated 2 entries within 30 days, and that can suddenly start to add up very quickly.

Thanks a lot to all of you, you really helped !!!

By the way, one time I was noted at the Malaysian Thai border Padang Besar from the Thai immigration officer in December 2014 with the following.

If I enter Thailand 3 times with a 15 day stamp I must get a tourist visa afterwards at any Thai Embassy to re-enter Thailand in the future.

The Thai Embassy in Singapore informed, that I can enter Thailand with a 15 day stamp in 6 months, 3 months, however it is up to the immigration officer.

So what info I shall trust ???

Thanks a lot to all of you, you really helped !!!

By the way, one time I was noted at the Malaysian Thai border Padang Besar from the Thai immigration officer in December 2014 with the following.

If I enter Thailand 3 times with a 15 day stamp I must get a tourist visa afterwards at any Thai Embassy to re-enter Thailand in the future.

The Thai Embassy in Singapore informed, that I can enter Thailand with a 15 day stamp in 6 months, 3 months, however it is up to the immigration officer.

So what info I shall trust ???

The immigration office may have been referring to back-to-back entries on visa exempt, which are not allowed since some more than one year now.

There is no official, published limit for visa exempt entries when separated by time. One will not be refused for doing them

More threads:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/823678-questioned-by-immigration-at-the-airport-on-a-30-day-entry/

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/809844-getting-problems-for-frequent-entries/