China to prosecute deported Uighurs who face serious criminal charges

webfact

China to prosecute deported Uighurs who face serious criminal charges
The Nation

BANGKOK: -- China's Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying confirmed on Thursday that Thailand has deported more than 100 Uighur immigrants back to China.

Asked to confirm the report, she replied that the deported immigrants would be brought to justice if they were charged with with serious criminal offences.

"China’s policies on illegal emigrants are clear and consistent. Those charged with serious criminal offences will be brought to justice, while those not charged with criminal offences or only with minor offences will be properly settled," the spokeswoman said.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/breakingnews/China-to-prosecute-deported-Uighurs-who-face-serio-30264160.html

nationlogo.jpg
-- The Nation 2015-07-10

China is a very racist country in the world, except Han Chinese, they don't consider others as their citizens. The expand their population like pigs, and they extend their territories by cultural genocide first. They will introduce bad eating culture, that allow them to eat literally anything moving on earth, you have to keep an eye on your pets too if you like next door with Chinese. Then next they will introduce prostitution. So, that other civilized community cannot live along them and leave. That's what happening in Zinzinang, and in Tibet. Then Chinese will celebrate their victory. Now they are expanding their sea territory by creating a artificial islands made out of sand. Another danger is that most of China is polluted, so they badly want to migrate to another countries if they have money. They even have migration tour by bringing pregnant ladies to US and part of EU to get citizenship for their new borns and migrate permanently. One day the world will be polluted with full of Chinese.

Looks like I might see a few of them out here in Iraq, as the company I work for employs many "prisoners" who work their freedom in Iraq, and are cheap labour, and expendable.

Unless they are executed instead. The Chinese here are all afraid of the big bosses who are party members, many tell me that if they step out of line, their families are punished.

Sounds about right for the Chinese.

This incident will not blow over, and will be seized upon and once again, the juntas heavy handed approach to delicate matters will be questioned.

China is a very racist country in the world, except Han Chinese, they don't consider others as their citizens. The expand their population like pigs, and they extend their territories by cultural genocide first. They will introduce bad eating culture, that allow them to eat literally anything moving on earth, you have to keep an eye on your pets too if you like next door with Chinese. Then next they will introduce prostitution. So, that other civilized community cannot live along them and leave. That's what happening in Zinzinang, and in Tibet. Then Chinese will celebrate their victory. Now they are expanding their sea territory by creating a artificial islands made out of sand. Another danger is that most of China is polluted, so they badly want to migrate to another countries if they have money. They even have migration tour by bringing pregnant ladies to US and part of EU to get citizenship for their new borns and migrate permanently. One day the world will be polluted with full of Chinese.

But other than that, they're great.

I like Chinese.

I like Chinese.

They only come up to your knees,

Yet they're always friendly, and they're ready to please.

I like Chinese.

I like Chinese.

There's nine hundred million of them in the world today.

You'd better learn to like them; that's what I say.

I like Chinese.

I like Chinese.

They come from a long way overseas,

But they're cute and they're cuddly, and they're ready to please.

BTW what's small and yellow and runs around saying "cheep, cheep"?

Edited by halloween

But other than that, they're great.

I like Chinese.

I like Chinese.

They only come up to your knees,

Yet they're always friendly, and they're ready to please.

I like Chinese.

I like Chinese.

There's nine hundred million of them in the world today.

You'd better learn to like them; that's what I say.

I like Chinese.

I like Chinese.

They come from a long way overseas,

But they're cute and they're cuddly, and they're ready to please.

BTW what's small and yellow and runs around saying "cheep, cheep"?

I know you like new movie Minions !!

Edited by NextStationBangkok

Well - you sure should know about racism.

Looks like I might see a few of them out here in Iraq, as the company I work for employs many "prisoners" who work their freedom in Iraq, and are cheap labour, and expendable.

Unless they are executed instead. The Chinese here are all afraid of the big bosses who are party members, many tell me that if they step out of line, their families are punished.

Sounds about right for the Chinese.

This incident will not blow over, and will be seized upon and once again, the juntas heavy handed approach to delicate matters will be questioned.

Wait! You criticise the Junta for it's heavy handed approach but work for a company that employs expendable prisoners (slaves)

Wow. Two faced or what!!!

So, not a big fan of the Chinese, I take it?

"while those not charged with criminal offences or only with minor offences will be properly settled," the spokeswoman said."

Properly settled?

There's a phrase I wouldn't want to be on the wrong end of.

Of course they will be properly settled, that is of course unless there is an earthquake which disturbs their graves.

To have been expected - torture & jail. Brilliant move by The General to further ingratiate himself with the Chinese.

And of course you know that none of the people sent back to China are guilty of any crimes. I don't believe you can have this information , but it seems like you want to bash the military on any subject.