Israeli arrested after West Bank arson that killed toddler

webfact

Of course these atrocities perpetrated by nutjob Jewish terrorist gangs would not be happening if Israel ceased its illegal occupation of the West Bank.

Israel can't go on like this forever, pretending to be a modern civilized European style democracy while encouraging religious fanatics to colonize land destined for a future Palestinian state.

The world will not tolerate another round of ethnic cleansing by Israel, so why dont the Israelis just bite the bullet and establish a just peace in a 2 state solution roughly along 67 borders, which will keep the two peoples apart for a decade or so until trust is rebuilt. End the occupation; end these attacks.

There would be no price tag terrorism without Palestinian terrorism. Aside from the rest of your double standards and hypocrisy let's wait for due process here before making premature judgements, I wouldn't be amazed if the murder turned out to be Palestinians setting up another crime to blame on the settlers, wouldn't it be embarrassing for the press, UN or our esteemed members to quickly have to drop an inquisition and change the subject in case their double standards were again called out.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-jewish-sickness-vic-rosenthal.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

And a second link suggesting something doesn't smell right about the Duma murder.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/wap/Item.aspx?type=0&item=198961

I wouldn't be amazed if the murder turned out to be Palestinians setting up another crime to blame on the settlers,

Have you no shame? Even the Israeli government accepts it was done by Israelis.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Extremist group" and "extremist organizations" are mentioned several times in the OP. But what is not mentioned is how these groups and organizations have been operating with impunity and the tacit approval of the Israeli government and citizenry for a very long time.

There have been hundreds of despicable incidents just like this over the years, but take a guess at how many convictions.

The only reason this particular violent attack is getting attention is due to the fact that an infant was murdered by these scum.

Let me assure you that for every one of the ' hundreds of despicable incidents ' there were a dozen of despicable similar act, and much worse, perpetrated by zealous Palestinians, the only different is that the Palestinians people condone and cheer such acts egging on for more of the same, while terror acts perpetrated by an Israeli, the Israelis, in most part, condemn and disapprove any act of violent...
No, the biggest difference is that thousands of Palestinians get arrested and imprisoned AND thousands of Palestinians get killed, AND it is used as an excuse to build more settlements.
You avoided countering his assertion about the frequency of Palestinian attacks on civilians because the facts speak for themselves.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2015/08/by-way-arabs-throw-firebombs-at-jews.html

This thread is about how ISRAELI settlers burned a child alive.

Anyway, I thought the wonderful wall had stopped most Palestinian attacks, or is it useless? The Iron Dome is supposed to stop rocket attacks, or is that useless too?

You forgot to use the word allegedly. Whilst you are at it were you aware of the longstanding feud between the bereaved family and another local family? Do you wonder why the arsonists chose a house in the middle of the village, having already set light to another house yet stopping to write graffiti all without apparent fear of being caught. Here I'll save you the bother of clicking the link.
"According to the Duma version, the attackers burnt one house, then saw that it was empty, and so they went to set fire to the next house. The second house is enclosed by a fence, and the windows are covered by a dense lattice; a firebomb cannot be hurled through the windows, and in any event it is very hard to reach the windows behind the fence. The arsonists had to go around the house, enter the yard, and place the firebombs through the lattice. According to the Duma version, the attackers entered the house, stood over the parents and did not let them leave until the flames engulfed the house. Only then did the arsonists run away from the village.
Edited by Scott

"Extremist group" and "extremist organizations" are mentioned several times in the OP. But what is not mentioned is how these groups and organizations have been operating with impunity and the tacit approval of the Israeli government and citizenry for a very long time.

There have been hundreds of despicable incidents just like this over the years, but take a guess at how many convictions.

The only reason this particular violent attack is getting attention is due to the fact that an infant was murdered by these scum.

Let me assure you that for every one of the ' hundreds of despicable incidents ' there were a dozen of despicable similar act, and much worse, perpetrated by zealous Palestinians, the only different is that the Palestinians people condone and cheer such acts egging on for more of the same, while terror acts perpetrated by an Israeli, the Israelis, in most part, condemn and disapprove any act of violent...

Are you trying to say burning a child alive is OK?

See reply # 27.

If there was a dozen similar acts by Palestinians for each Israeli attack, that would make it 132,000 Palestinian attacks since end of 2014- REALLY?

No, the biggest difference is that thousands of Palestinians get arrested and imprisoned AND thousands of Palestinians get killed, AND it is used as an excuse to build more settlements.
You avoided countering his assertion about the frequency of Palestinian attacks on civilians because the facts speak for themselves.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.co.il/2015/08/by-way-arabs-throw-firebombs-at-jews.html

Anyway, I thought the wonderful wall had stopped most Palestinian attacks, or is it useless? The Iron Dome is supposed to stop rocket attacks, or is that useless too?

You forgot to use the word allegedly. Whilst you are at it were you aware of the longstanding feud between the bereaved family and another local family? Do you wonder why the arsonists chose a house in the middle of the village, having already set light to another house yet stopping to write graffiti all without apparent fear of being caught.

Even the Israeli government accepts it was done by Israelis.

You forgot to use the word allegedly. Whilst you are at it were you aware of the longstanding feud between the bereaved family and another local family? Do you wonder why the arsonists chose a house in the middle of the village, having already set light to another house yet stopping to write graffiti all without apparent fear of being caught.

It's not for a government to accept or deny, it is for criminal proceeding based on evidence presented to a court of law to determine. Anything other than this is just tendentious garbage, whether it comes from the press or any of our esteemed members.

P.s On the face of it yes it does look likely Israeli extremists carried out the murder, but let's let the evidence decide not the usual Thaivisa kangaroo court.

A spokesman for Rabbis for Human Rights told Al Jazeera Arabic that this is the tenth attack on Nablus by settlers in July. A statement issued by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) provided an even more alarming statistic, putting the number of Jewish settlers' attacks, some of them lethal, at an estimated 11,000 since the end of 2014.

Ali Dawabsha is not the first Palestinian child to be burnt to death, although the story of Mohamed Abu Khdeir who was tortured and burnt alive by a group of Jewish extremists in July 2014 now serves as a hideous benchmark for Israeli settler violence, which is often conducted under the watchful eye of - or as part of larger violent campaign led by - the Israeli army.

Despite Israeli political theater and statements of condemnations following Abu Khdeir's grisly murder, Israeli violence against Palestinians is part and parcel of Israel's Occupation policy, draped in numerous crimes gone unpunished.

Little Ali is no different from the 490 Palestinians killed in Israel's last summer war on Gaza, which killed nearly 2,200 Palestinians, mostly civilians. The Dawabsha family home, which was completely burnt, (while Ali's mother, father and brother, Ahmed, all sustained serious burns) was no different from the 20,000 Gaza homes which, according to the UN,were destroyed during the Israeli carnage in the Strip.

A statement issued by the Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO) provided an even more alarming statistic, putting the number of Jewish settlers' attacks, some of them lethal, at an estimated 11,000 since the end of 2014.

That would work out to 60 attacks per day since the beginning of 2015! Really. That is obviously a figure pulled from his imagination. I would guess if this were really true, TV would be having a field day everyday for the Arab lovers!

I would have imagined that even the Iran negotiations would have been a poor third, with all the coverage this would have had in the media. whistling.gif

It's not for a government to accept or deny, it is for criminal proceeding based on evidence presented to a court of law to determine. Anything other than this is just tendentious garbage, whether it comes from the press or any of our esteemed members.

P.s On the face of it yes it does look likely Israeli extremists carried out the murder, but let's let the evidence decide not the usual Thaivisa kangaroo court.

you re the Kangaroo who jump the farthest so far....

Edited by GeorgesAbitbol

It is interesting to see that the murder of an Israeli child of 3 months gets no comment other than "Must be getting difficult to defend this terrorist attack!

Did you even read my first link? Or maybe you have no real humanity?

It is interesting to see that the murder of an Israeli child of 3 months gets no comment other than "Must be getting difficult to defend this terrorist attack!

Or it could simply be because that is off topic.

What has that to do with this topic. Must be getting difficult to defend this terrorist attack.

Ah, the I have no real comment other than to try the off topic line!

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041237,00.html

Actually it is on topic, but if you can't figure that out, and why it is on topic then far be it from me to try and educate you!

It doesn't suit your rhetoric against Israel if someone posts a link showing Israeli babies get killed as well! maybe it leaves a nasty taste in your mouth to try and accept that Israeli babies are victims as well. Far better for you to demonise Israel if the Arabs were such innocent folk who never would even think of harming a baby?

And yet neither of you even have the humanity to say it is sad when ever a baby gets murdered. Regardless of race or faith. Mustn't let anything get in the way of demonising Israel.

SHAME.

Actually it is on topic, but if you can't figure that out, and why it is on topic then far be it from me to try and educate you!

It doesn't suit your rhetoric against Israel if someone posts a link showing Israeli babies get killed as well! maybe it leaves a nasty taste in your mouth to try and accept that Israeli babies are victims as well. Far better for you to demonise Israel if the Arabs were such innocent folk who never would even think of harming a baby?

And yet neither of you even have the humanity to say it is sad when ever a baby gets murdered. Regardless of race or faith. Mustn't let anything get in the way of demonising Israel.

SHAME.

Sorry Adjan,

No it does not leave me a less nasty taste in the mouth than the palestinian one.

What leave a nasty taste is that every time something is done by Israel soldiers, settlers or government which clearly show that they are as bigots as the palestinians people like you try to change the subject or say "yes but look at what they done"

However people like you never answer about the problem which is mainly cause by settlements, laws authorizing the seizure of land in cisjordany by settlers and why only 1.2% of the palestinians can have a fair trial about the problems cause by extremists.

What leave a nasty taste in my mouth is that Israel brags to be a democracy and so its citizen have the power to choose a government which will try to find some answers to those issues and yet they chose one which push for more settlements, push for disproportionate answer and is clearly racist.

What leave a nasty taste in my mouth is that every UN decision or sanction is alwys vetoed by USA

What leave me a nasty taste in the nouth is people like you, who probably won t accept any camper in their garden still not see anything wrong in those settlements

But you probably know more cause you already went to Hebron or cities like this where the segregation of palestinians are quite real daily... You should organize some meeting to teach us all those things...

Yet this comment will probably be removed and not yours for off topic, but still the facts are hard and against Israel mainly in terms of casualties, segregation, apartheid, and of course a big middle finger to the world monthly regarding their exactions

Edited by GeorgesAbitbol

SHAME.

Mate, you've blown a gasket or a ring.

SHAME.

Sorry Adjan,

No it does not leave me a less nasty taste in the mouth than the palestinian one.

What leave a nasty taste is that every time something is done by Israel soldiers, settlers or government which clearly show that they are as bigots as the palestinians people like you try to change the subject or say "yes but look at what they done"

However people like you never answer about the problem which is mainly cause by settlements, laws authorizing the seizure of land in cisjordany by settlers and why only 1.2% of the palestinians can have a fair trial about the problems cause by extremists.

What leave a nasty taste in my mouth is that Israel brags to be a democracy and so its citizen have the power to choose a government which will try to find some answers to those issues and yet they chose one which push for more settlements, push for disproportionate answer and is clearly racist.

What leave a nasty taste in my mouth is that every UN decision or sanction is alwys vetoed by USA

What leave me a nasty taste in the nouth is people like you, who probably won t accept any camper in their garden still not see anything wrong in those settlements

But you probably know more cause you already went to Hebron or cities like this where the segregation of palestinians are quite real daily... You should organize some meeting to teach us all those things...

Yet this comment will probably be removed and not yours for off topic, but still the facts are hard and against Israel mainly in terms of casualties, segregation, apartheid, and of course a big middle finger to the world monthly regarding their exactions

Talk about bigots!

SHAME.

Sorry Adjan,

Talk about bigots!

Yep..much shorter answer that the previous ones, not much to answer to my remarks maybe...Adjan....

SHAME.

Far from it, Just showing the hypocrisy. I don't defend the killing of the baby in the arson attack. But I don't demonise a country for one persons actions either. If this had been in any other country it would have been a story about a mad man killing a baby. But because it happened in Israel, It's the government or the army who are helping perpetrate such crimes against Arabs.

The total over the top rhetoric speaks for itself.

But I've blown a gasket or ring! far better to belittle than to actually admit, The Palestinians are far better at killing babies in cold blood. It takes someone special to stick a knife in a sleeping baby!

SHAME.

Sorry Adjan,

Talk about bigots!

Yep..much shorter answer that the previous ones, not much to answer to my remarks maybe...Adjan....

look in the mirror!

SHAME.

Far from it, Just showing the hypocrisy. I don't defend the killing of the baby in the arson attack. But I don't demonise a country for one persons actions either. If this had been in any other country it would have been a story about a mad man killing a baby. But because it happened in Israel, It's the government or the army who are helping perpetrate such crimes against Arabs.

The total over the top rhetoric speaks for itself.

But I've blown a gasket or ring! far better to belittle than to actually admit, The Palestinians are far better at killing babies in cold blood. It takes someone special to stick a knife in a sleeping baby!

But I don't demonise a country for one persons actions either

then

The Palestinians are far better at killing babies in cold blood.

SHAME.

Sorry Adjan,

Exceptionally good post.

One that is an example of how powerful the truth is even in a simple form when contrasted with the slick propaganda that Zionist spinmeisters promote worldwide.

Sorry Adjan,

Talk about bigots!

look in the mirror!

So this is your answer one more time?

The topic of this thread is about a baby killed by illegal settlers..

What is your opinion about those settlements?

Do you think this jelp or worsen the situation?

Do you think all the palestinians are happy with the situation?

don't you think Bibi get elected mainly because of its last remark before the election, letting everybody know that while he stay PM there iwll be no 2 states solution?

What do you think of Lieberman who told many times he wants the palestinians living in Israel to be on specific villages where they can be controled and monitored?

What about the fact that bibi made a coalition with far right wing group which only believe in the "great Israel"?

Let me know about this Adjan....

Sorry Adjan,

Talk about bigots!

look in the mirror!

don't you think Bibi get elected mainly because of its last remark before the election, letting everybody know that while he stay PM there iwll be no 2 states solution?
What do you think of Lieberman who told many times he wants the palestinians living in Israel to be on specific villages where they can be controled and monitored?
What about the fact that bibi made a coalition with far right wing group which only believe in the "great Israel"?

All your venting of spleen is besides the point and preempting a murderer being found and convicted. Do you or any of the other esteemed members believe the arrested man mentioned in the o.p is the murderer? He's called Meir Ettinger, I don't like him to put it mildly. Well? Anyone? Or do we have to conclude that the incessant ranting and frothing among our esteemed members would have been identical with ANY thread involving Israel. I think we know the answer to that one.

I really do wonder what it is about Jews and Israel that seems to cause such mental derangement. Here is Amnesty Internationals online obsession.

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2015/08/amnestys-twitter-obsession-with-israel_7.html Edited by Scott

look in the mirror!

What you refer to as "great Israel" is Eretz Israel - the Zionist dream that will have to be laid to rest before anything like peace or reconciliation can take place in the region. Then the Israelis can live in security within their lawful 1967 borders.

Sorry Adjan,

Talk about bigots!

look in the mirror!

All your venting of spleen is besides the point and preempting a murderer being found and convicted. Do you or any of the other esteemed members believe the arrested man mentioned in the o.p is the murderer? Well? Anyone? Or do we have to conclude that the incessant ranting and frothing among our esteemed members would have been identical with ANY thread involving Israel. I think we know the answer to that one.

I do not believe anything about the murderer but I could turn the same question for you as you seem quite quick to assume all palestinians are warmongers, jew killers...

Still none of you defending israel said anything about the fact that those crimes are commited by ILLEGAl settlers...for this never had any answer or comment about this...and I won t wait one answer from you about this cause you probably sided for anything Israel would do..which i don t about palestinians...

However your rethoric about Palestinians is also quite the same that what you may read about Israel...but...and this BUT is important...nothing is never done to stop the Israel settlements...what do you think of those settlements...please let us know...

look in the mirror!

What you refer to as "great Israel" is Eretz Israel - the Zionist dream that will have to be laid to rest before anything like peace or reconciliation can take place in the region. Then the Israelis can live in security within their lawful 1967 borders.

Yes but if they follow the Torah then they shouldn t stay in Israel as only the come back of the Messiah will grant them the power to settle there...I still don t had any news about this Messiah...but this part is ok...it is a bit the same about Christians anti gay who eat shrimps, even if eating shrimps is worse for god that gay attitude