Police to use crash test dummy in Chuwong's car crash death

webfact

Tons of dummies at RTP. Take a pick! clap2.gif

you will need at least a hundred of them,

( by the side - whom other u can use, as the driver told, the victim were sleeping -

and who can do this when on duty ??

tests should be caried out till 120km/hr of speed,

increasing by 1 , starting from 20km/hr

when reaching the speed with 100-

they can use this RTP officers which are in passive posts !! 5555555555555

Very good idea.

Easy to find the same kind of car. That Lexus is exactly the same that the Japanese made Toyota Landcruiser - I think its have different name here - the only difference are luxury interior details, and probably a sunroof and side air bags.

but they have to de-activate the airbags,

as fur sure to proof -

RTP will drive the car with a much faster speed as it was -

so the airbags would blow up !!

But on the exident they didn't -

as it was not a real exident !!

Invisible ink? To the best of my limited knowledge, that is invisible when written, becoming visible only on application of an agent, such as lemon juice. Exactly how would that work in changing the wording of a contract or certificate? It could only work if it was used on the original wording, in which case there would need to be a means to render it INVISIBLE.

Invisible ink? To the best of my limited knowledge, that is invisible when written, becoming visible only on application of an agent, such as lemon juice. Exactly how would that work in changing the wording of a contract or certificate? It could only work if it was used on the original wording, in which case there would need to be a means to render it INVISIBLE.

.....this charade is going on for too long....

...has anyone....anywhere.....ever.....done such a thing.....

...no polygraph....???

...maybe use real people.......and recreate the crash 2-3 times.......

...they would have to be 'state-of-the-art' otherwise I really think this is laughable.....or pitiful......

...and who will assess the damage on the dummies.....

...the same people that could not do so....on the victim..... in the first place......

......a 5-year old would conclude that his death was 'suspicious'......and with the rest of the facts....conclude 'murdered'......

.....this charade is going on for too long....

...has anyone....anywhere.....ever.....done such a thing.....

...no polygraph....???

...maybe use real people.......and recreate the crash 2-3 times.......

...they would have to be 'state-of-the-art' otherwise I really think this is laughable.....or pitiful......

...and who will assess the damage on the dummies.....

...the same people that could not do so....on the victim..... in the first place......

......a 5-year old would conclude that his death was 'suspicious'......and with the rest of the facts....conclude 'murdered'......

he wanted to mobilise 5 mill bht,

therefore he transfered 300 mill - very clear mathematic !!

smelling everything in this case !!

Are we back in Koh Tao case ??

Quote from the OP.

"This came after Pol Lt Col Bunyin Tangpakorn came out to disclose that he and Mr Chuwong planned to mobilise 5 billion baht to set up a political party with Chuwong being a party leader.

The former Nakhon Sawan MP of the Pheu Thai party claimed the 300 million baht worth of shares was part of the mobilised funds to set up political party."

My apologies to all readers (except one) that I have changed the font size and put it in bold.

Mango66 Do you think it is time you got some glasses or brushed up on your reading and comprehensionskills?

I read it as 5 billion baht and not 5 million baht.

5,000,000,000 equals 5 billion baht.

5,000,000 equals 5 million baht.

5,000,000 won't be enough for a lunchbox payoff nowadays.