Mitsubishi Service centre.

prokkccss

On my last service, I asked them to check the automatic transmission fluid as I saw the oil level was at cold when the engine was hot.

They said it's ok as it's in between the line. Also they said they don't have the 20k km engine oil and put the other engine oil instead.

I seriously couldn't understand especially at the main dealer...I don't even know if they put the genuine or tesco value oil as we never know the grade with the visual check.

Now its time for next service but I don't want to go to the same service centre.

Does anybody know the reliable knowledgeable Mitisubishi garage in bangkok?

I tried all the local Mitsubishi places in the area and they were all completely useless. I took my car to one of them with an AC problem, after sitting waiting several hours they came back with a quotation to replace the whole thing. I took the car to another garage for a quote and when they lifted the bonnet called me over. The Mitsubishi garage had broken the front grill off, rather than unscrew it.

I had the AC fixed for a quarter of the Mitsubishi price and had to buy a new front grill. I will never take my car back to Mitsu or buy another Mitsu in future because of there lack of service.