Jealous Thai husband brutally murders wife in Samut Prakan shopping mall

webfact

Such a shame nobody was able to intervene. Understand a single person being hesitant to get involved and possibly get killed themselves, but there's power in numbers, even if those numbers aren't very strong. Half a dozen people bundling on top of him and screaming like crazy would have probably done the trick. The shock and surprise element in itself can work as much as the physical act. A bit like those Americans who took out the train gunman the other week.

Take a look at the video before you make statements like that.

I was commenting on what was written. The article made no mention of people intervening. If people did, good for them.

I've no interest whatsoever myself in watching a real life video of someone being stabbed to death. Reading the news is horrific enough. What made you want to watch? Genuinely curious.

he told you to watch the video so that you don't make unfounded statements like nobody was there to help and that you were just merely assuming it.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was commenting on what was written. The article made no mention of people intervening. If people did, good for them.

I've no interest whatsoever myself in watching a real life video of someone being stabbed to death. Reading the news is horrific enough. What made you want to watch? Genuinely curious.

he told you to watch the video so that you don't make unfounded statements like nobody was there to help and that you were just merely assuming it.

It was a fair assumption to make based on the fact that the article made no mention whatsoever of people intervening.

As I say, i'm encouraged by humanity to hear that people did try to help, although obviously saddened that it was ultimately to no avail.

And I still have no need or desire to watch the video. If it means not having a complete and full account of exactly what happened, so be it.

This day in age women change husbands at will. Without Thinking of shoes feelings they hurt. And its not always the mans fault. He thinks like a man. Or can't control his feelings. Just saying.

What are you saying? Nothing you posted makes sense.

This day in age women change husbands at will. Without Thinking of shoes feelings they hurt. And its not always the mans fault. He thinks like a man. Or can't control his feelings. Just saying.

Uh what does a man think like?

Are you speaking for all men?

Because I think this guy is a gutless coward who couldn't handle the blow to his inflated ego.

What a little tosser, and now his kids are without their mother forever while he rots in jail.

It was a fair assumption to make based on the fact that the article made no mention whatsoever of people intervening.

As I say, i'm encouraged by humanity to hear that people did try to help, although obviously saddened that it was ultimately to no avail.

And I still have no need or desire to watch the video. If it means not having a complete and full account of exactly what happened, so be it.

Try a bit harder next time

"The attack only stopped when shoppers apprehended Jaipuk until police and medics arrived a short time later."

Poor Thais and their reaction of being dumped. :(

Most of my male friends have gone through terrible things when dumping a Thai GF. One was stabbed, bottled, one was threatened with her going to the police to them that he raped her, one got onto immigration and got them to raid hi workplace for breach of visa.

Of these one was a nurse, one had an MBA.

Luckily the guy who was stabbed didn't suffer major wounds.

Quite a sad facet of many Thai's emotional make up. :(

Very, very, very sad for the 3 children who will grow up without parents.

Sad that they lost their mother, but by the look of this chap I recon they will be better off without him.

I only hope they have relatives that love them and will take them in, and don't end up at an orphanage.

Sad sad sad.

wow look at you trying to save face at any cost.

There were 2 videos. One from the cctv didn't show any violence just a bunch of people on top of someone.

as for you claiming you just read the article what is this that i have quoted from the article?

"The attack only stopped when shoppers apprehended Jaipuk until police and medics arrived a short time late"

This means that people did intervene.

Anyway for you to actually try to imply that the other guy is sick because he watched the video and asked you to watch it too to prove a point which has absolutely nothing to do with the stabbing which is to show that you were wrong in assuming nobody helped is well just low. You actually changed it around to try to imply he's sick for watching the video as it is "horrific" in your words and try to save face. Anyway it seems like you don't really know how to read too apparently because the article itself mentioned bystanders did help as i have already quoted.

Bad enough that for many Thai men domestic violence seems to be kind of standard procedure, but this atrocity is beyond believe...

Would have taken him out for good if I were there at that point. I always wear Boots, never flip flops... Kick from the side to the head and then I'd break his neck or strangle that swine until he'd die, claiming that I just wanted to contain him until the police arrive.

Hope he'll receive the death penalty, same as the dance away shooter a year or so ago...

RIP, poor Jinkanya, and sincerest condolences to family and friends.

Edited by Shermanator

But, I thought (accordingly to conventional wisdom these days) that Thai's were incapable of such horrendous attacks against fellow Thais?

RIP to this poor woman, and prayers and condolences to her family. I hope they lock up this animal and throw away the key.

It is not the first time I read of such attacks (and probably not the last) but I am still amazed by the sheer viciousness and brutality these attacks are carried out.

I know people says this also happens elsewhere, but these actions just re-enforces the general impression of Thailand being third world country, that still has a very long way to go in terms of gender equality and acceptance of women having a voice and opinion that matters.

Stop focusing lottery prices and other nonsensical, but focus instead on proper education and teach the kids from the moment they are born, that male and female should have equal oppportunities.

Good luck to the kids - they likely have a tough future ahead of them - and I hope they will not copy their father later in life.

Very, very, very sad for the 3 children who will grow up without parents.

I think it's better for the kids. Have you seen the guy...?

The whole thing might have come as a blessing to them. Who knows what would have happened if that lunatic would have managed to talk the mother into having another go with a similar argument later erupting at home while the kids are there. He'd certainly not hesitate to kill all 4... Hope that brutal swine will get what he deserves.

What exactly are you "just saying"? Sounds an awful lot like, "she kinda had it coming".

Such a shame nobody was able to intervene. Understand a single person being hesitant to get involved and possibly get killed themselves, but there's power in numbers, even if those numbers aren't very strong. Half a dozen people bundling on top of him and screaming like crazy would have probably done the trick. The shock and surprise element in itself can work as much as the physical act. A bit like those Americans who took out the train gunman the other week.

All the liberal thinking here is fine but in reality. It often turns out like this. Because of the womans failure to accept her responsibility and her life as a married woman. Not recognizing she entered a relationship for life and committed to this fully with children. They married a man not a mouse. Who will do more than squeak when stepped on.

I am convinced now that you are just posting "baits". thumbsup.gif

So very sad for the three children who have lost a mother and a father now and under such hideous circumstances.

I've seen this attitude in more than one Thai... lack of education and civilisation if he's not mentally un-hinged.

I feel it will be a generation or two at least before this sort of thing becomes rare in Thailand. Sadly!

What a ***************************** BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SORRY I CANNOT CONTROL MY ANGER AT THIS POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, neither could he. Same emotion, different response. Edited by mankondang