I thought Thai women did not like dead beats

drronnie

I suppose the answer relates to what one means by living well and what one means by "having money"

Yep, one man's fortune

is another's pittance.

But it's nice not having

to rely on money to get

women to want to be with

you.

I see -- so, if I have money I should get rid of it, thus to be better able to establish my virility?

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wear shorts because my buddy needs to breath...

I wear t-shirts so I look like I don't have any money.

Thai women, like all women, want a man they can talk too. Thai men speak really sweet to the Thai girls, but, according to many of them, that's short lived.

Some Thai women know from the git that they don't want a deadbeat, and often that means a Thai man.

The rest of the pop. that is not married by the time the are 30, realize Thai men have stopped talking to them, so the start to talk to foreign men.

People that judge others for what they wear...can make big mistakes.

Many years ago I was working in a luxury car dealership in California. Every car were selling for over 200K. A very fat Mexican guy on sandals entered the show room, asking to look in the only one Bentley cabriolet, a 345K car. The sales person, didn't even opened the car, and started asking personal financing questions to this person. When this person responded that he will pay the car with his credit card, he said something that makes him to ask for a Spanish speaker person. He was "directed" to me, the only one with some Spanish skills. I was working in the service department. The client told me about the problem, and I introduced him to the sales manager.

He was the owner of Alberto's, a very well known Mexican fast food franchise in California. He paid the car with a credit card.

The sales person was fired.

I wear shorts too, but my point is why Thai women are putting up with deadbeats who live off them but on the other hand they claim they want a man with stable income.

You can tell all this from someone walking down the street? Sounds like your post is much more personal and you are omitting details.

yes I omitted the part that I know some of these people and it bothers me that women ask me on dates what I do and how I earn but then they get a relationship with an unemployed deadbeat

I think you've just answered your own question. A Thai guy can charm a Thai girl using his personality alone, money not required. But you on the other hand....

Bank: wear flip flops and shorts, it's my money

The Mall: there's no dress code. Why do people care what others think so much.

Immigration: okay I get it.

Royal Jordanian actually suggested that I put some trousers and shots on when flying business class funnily enough, and in Saudi Arabia security refused me entry into a mall.

Thai Air check in staff offered me an upgrade to biz class, but only if I put shoes and long pants on.

Bank: wear flip flops and shorts, it's my money

The Mall: there's no dress code. Why do people care what others think so much.

Immigration: okay I get it.

Royal Jordanian actually suggested that I put some trousers and shots on when flying business class funnily enough, and in Saudi Arabia security refused me entry into a mall.

Thai Air check in staff offered me an upgrade to biz class, but only if I put shoes and long pants on.

LOL they were winding you up or it never happened, in all the years i have travelled business in shorts and flops no one has even commented and if you really know business class

you will see many people in shorts and flops or similar

In conclusion there is no dress code to fly business class and this includes Thai Airways, Singapore, etc

granted there maybe a facist airline somewhere in the world

just a bit of info for envious english teachers:

My neighbor is the police chief of my city. He works an average of 3-4hrs per week right now. He always wear flowery shorts, flip flops and a tank top(not singha though).

My other neighbor is a high ranking police officier in my province, i don't exactly know what he is as he's rarely around. When he is, he's with 3-4 friends with old pickups. They all look like they could be burmese working construction. None of them drive a forturner.

Now i see a lot of forturner drivers dressed nicely living in 3000b rooms and acting tough.

Most people with real success enjoy life instead of trying to look better than the rest of the world.

I wear shorts too, but my point is why Thai women are putting up with deadbeats who live off them but on the other hand they claim they want a man with stable income.

You can tell all this from someone walking down the street? Sounds like your post is much more personal and you are omitting details.

yes I omitted the part that I know some of these people and it bothers me that women ask me on dates what I do and how I earn but then they get a relationship with an unemployed deadbeat

I think you've just answered your own question. A Thai guy can charm a Thai girl using his personality alone, money not required. But you on the other hand....

You may have got a point there. If the guy is hot and charming the women usually don't care about his financial status. However if a woman asks about you job description and salary on a first date that means she actually disdains you and want you as a walking Atm

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I always thoughts Thai women are looking for a stable provider but I often seen women wearing proper office attire or uniforms and are accompanied by a "deadbeat" boyfriend in shorts and flip flops. Whats up with that?

The world is populated with hundreds of thousands of multi millionaires, who wear shorts and flip flops. Do you assume all rich guys wear business suits and rolexes?

Do you always read a book by its cover? Do you have any supporting evidence or reason to believe these guys are not financially stable or well off? Or reason to believe these women are not enjoying a great lifestyle? Next time, try to post something with substance, to back yourself up with.

I live in a smaller town, and wear shorts nearly every day. Wear flip flops only in my home. But, alot of millionaires love flip flops. Yeah, if he is very grungy, you may be able to make some conclusions. But, to judge a man based on shorts and flip flops? Very risky judgment indeed.

From our first date....I always remember my wife saying that I was old, fat, and bold...but... I was "pakuan"...and she liked that very much.....and that

her ex-husband was rich.....but.....was not only a cheater....he was a cold and vulgar Thai guy...like ice on beer.

I like to dress casual...too casual sometimes. When we go out I ask her to chose what I will dress for the occasion...In that way...I get the right to ask her to wear what I like more too. Problem solved.....

From our first date....I always remember my wife saying that I was old, fat, and bold...but... I was "pakuan"...and she liked that very much.....and that

her ex-husband was rich.....but.....was not only a cheater....he was a cold and vulgar Thai guy...like ice on beer.

I like to dress casual...too casual sometimes. When we go out I ask her to chose what I will dress for the occasion...In that way...I get the right to ask her to wear what I like more too. Problem solved.....

You may have got a point there. If the guy is hot and charming the women usually don't care about his financial status. However if a woman asks about you job description and salary on a first date that means she actually disdains you and want you as a walking Atm

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Basically correct...although Thai women are more into a good personality rather than looks (in the Thai language, of course).

For many a Thai women, a stable income simply doesn't compensate for having to sleep with someone who's older than her father and looks like the Pilsbury Dough Boy.

Besides, lots of young guys have stable incomes too

Besides as well lots of older guys don't look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy and have lots more money than most of the young guys.

Are you serious you took that one hook line and sinker, he was making the point of generalizations of a certain population not representing that population. Really do I need to spell it out for you?

No he was making generalizations about generalizations as per usual. There are guys 'older than her father' who can complete a marathon run in competitive time and certainty do not look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy and have the endurance and stamina to send the young girl into total frenzy.

Edited by JLCrab

No he was making generalizations about generalizations as per usual. There are guys 'older than her father' who can complete a marathon run in competitive time and certainty do not look like the Pillsbury Dough Boy and have the endurance and stamina to send the young girl into total frenzy.

Two words:

Statistics

Denial

Edited by 1BADDAT

Two words:

Statistics

Denial

Why are you statistically in denial? Makes no difference to me what you choose to believe BTW I don't do distance running only distance swimming which helps with my breathing when there is a mammary blocking my breathing from both my mouth and nose.

Edited by JLCrab

To me a 'deadbeat' is a person who does not fulfil a financial or emotional obligation or responsibility to another they have promised or committed to do so with.

Has nothing to do with their personal wealth or appearance.

I've known enough moneyed total tosspots in suits and uniforms to last me a lifetime and some top blokes happy with their modest incomes and lives who face up to their responsibilities in life.

The latter group are the ones who will fond continued success and happiness with Thai lasses, they will see right through the former group...

Two words:

Statistics

Denial

Why are you statistically in denial? Makes no difference to me what you choose to believe BTW I don't do distance running only distance swimming which helps with my breathing when there is a mammary blocking my breathing from both my mouth and nose.

Your response pretty much sums up my point with your delusional logic but I will elaborate.

Many things change with age. BMI, income, memory, free time, hours of sleep, etc....and they can be positive and negative aspects of each regarding Thai ladies. Picking out one example of a marathon runner and his virility has no statistical relevance to anything. Maybe those mammaries are keeping too much oxygen from reaching your brain.

Two words:

Statistics

Denial

Your response pretty much sums up my point with your delusional logic but I will elaborate.

Many things change with age. BMI, income, memory, free time, hours of sleep, etc....and they can be positive and negative aspects of each regarding Thai ladies. Picking out one example of a marathon runner and his virility has no statistical relevance to anything. Maybe those mammaries are keeping too much oxygen from reaching your brain.

From the above: Picking out one example of a marathon runner and his virility has no statistical relevance to anything. Only if you're the marathoner.

BTW Whatta way to go -- suffocated by tits ... and the girl in question has the hardware to pull it off.

Edited by JLCrab

So if you wear shorts and flip flops .....You're considered a "deadbeat" whistling.gif

You must enjoy wearing your Suit or sportcoat everyday....good luck with that in Thailand.blink.png

That must make at least 90% of the male population, falang and Thai, deadbeats. I thought shorts and flip flops was compulsory, that's all I've been wearing for the last 6 years.

Do you not have any pride in your appearance?

The only time I would wear shorts or flip flops is by the pool or on the beach.

I wear jeans and proper shoes all the time in Bangkok.

Then again the places I go I'd be so out of place in anything less than smart attire that I'd either be refused entry or I'd be too embarrassed to be seen not dressed well.

I don't want people to think that I'm a slob or worse that I'm just here on holiday.

So if you wear shorts and flip flops .....You're considered a "deadbeat" whistling.gif

You must enjoy wearing your Suit or sportcoat everyday....good luck with that in Thailand.blink.png

That must make at least 90% of the male population, falang and Thai, deadbeats. I thought shorts and flip flops was compulsory, that's all I've been wearing for the last 6 years.

Do you not have any pride in your appearance?

The only time I would wear shorts or flip flops is by the pool or on the beach.

I wear jeans and proper shoes all the time in Bangkok.

Then again the places I go I'd be so out of place in anything less than smart attire that I'd either be refused entry or I'd be too embarrassed to be seen not dressed well.

I don't want people to think that I'm a slob or worse that I'm just here on holiday.

A suit doesn't hide flawed personality traits. It seems you care too much about what other people 'think'....

I never read such a sweeping stament in my life. Since when did warning shorts and filp flops make u a dead beat especially in a hot country like this, u really should stop judging people mate

Yes it is a sweeping statement, like many such statements made on this forum.

Wearing shorts and flip flops does not make someone a deadbeat.

Not knowing when shorts and flip flops is appropriate attire might make them look like a bit of a slob.

Not wearing appropriate attire because they are 'proud' of bucking the social norms of the environment they are in, makes them frankly a bit scummy and disrespectful.

There is also a huge difference between stylish shorts and footwear (good quality leather sandals, without socks), and cheap shorts and cheap flip flops; and of course the shirt the person is wearing makes a big difference.

People can wear what they want of course, but they should know that other people will make snap judgements about them based on attire, age, weight, height and a number of other factors.

Whether those judgements are fair, correct, racist, or otherwise is neither here no there.