Mexico extradites 13 drug cartel suspects to US

webfact

Mexico extradites 13 drug cartel suspects to US

606x341_314443.jpg

MEXICO CITY: -- Mexico has handed over two high ranking cartel suspects to the US in the wake of last July’s embarrassing prison escape by one of the county’s most wanted men.

The two known as El Coss and La Barbie are part of a larger 13 strong extradition package.

The move is in contrast to Mexico’s previous resistance to US requests.
Mexico’s Director of Criminal Investigations, Tomas Zeron said:

“The 13 people extradited today are accused by the commission of various crimes. Amongst them are criminal association, drug trafficking, homicide, money laundering, importing firearms, and other crimes.”

Mexico is still smarting from the escape of drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman. He was top of the US’s most wanted list but shortly after refusing to extradite him he broke out of jail and remains at large.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-10-01

Sergeant Pedro, do we have any patsies we can throw to the wolves?

Si, Senor, many patsies, but the leaders are all in Mexico city at a meeting of Government Officials.

Si, Lieutenant Juan. I comprende. Many are government officials.

(Both laugh).

Mexico Corruption and crime makes Thailand look like Switzerland. I saw a documentary where a kingpin was living in Villa style accom inside the prison with booze, nightly barbecues, and women.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mexico Corruption and crime makes Thailand look like Switzerland. I saw a documentary where a kingpin was living in Villa style accom inside the prison with booze, nightly barbecues, and women.

Pablo Escobar?

Pablo Escobar?

Yes, like the series "Narcos" - the son of a whore, Pablo Escobar was living in luxury with own guards and still doing big business from "prison" - thats why US want them ...