60 day extension

You can extend your 90 day entry for 60 days to visit your wife or child. You can do it once per entry. There is no limit on how many you can do.

if I decided to go that route, do you think the airline might hassle me because i had only 90 days on my visa but a return date 110 to 120 days later? i was thinking a double entry tourist might be safer and I could get the 60 day extension and dont bother using the 2nd entry

You can extend your 90 day entry for 60 days to visit your wife or child. You can do it once per entry. There is no limit on how many you can do.

if I decided to go that route, do you think the airline might hassle me because i had only 90 days on my visa but a return date 110 to 120 days later? i was thinking a double entry tourist might be safer and I could get the 60 day extension and dont bother using the 2nd entry

If you have a valid visa a return or onward ticket is not needed.

A ticket out of the country is only needed if you are entering on a visa exempt entry.

A ticket out of the country is only needed if you are entering on a visa exempt entry.

but i will have a return ticket and it is 110 days later so thats why i'm wondering if i might not be able to board if i only have a 90 day non-o.

but i will have a return ticket and it is 110 days later so thats why i'm wondering if i might not be able to board if i only have a 90 day non-o.

You do not need a ticket out of the country if you have a visa which means they will not even look at your departure date compared to your allowed stay.

I have entered the country more than once using a visa with a one way ticket and few times with an open ticket.

You do not need a ticket out of the country if you have a visa which means they will not even look at your departure date compared to your allowed stay.

I have entered the country more than once using a visa with a one way ticket and few times with an open ticket.

the departure date will pop up on the screen when they check me in. but thinking about it I may as well get the double entry tourist as its just 10 bucks more than the 90 day non-o and i'll have the option of going to lao or cambodia if the mood strikes

Edited by AYJAYDEE

the departure date will pop up on the screen when they check me in. but thinking about it I may as well get the double entry tourist as its just 10 bucks more than the 90 day non-o and i'll have the option of going to lao or cambodia if the mood strikes

As I said it does not matter what you departure date is if you have a visa.

A tourist visa only allows a 60 day entry so it worked the way you are thinking it would be worse than a single entry non-o visa,

You can get the 60 day extension for any type of entry.

Perhaps getting a multiple entry non-o visa would be a good option if you plan on returning to the country within a year.

As I said it does not matter what you departure date is if you have a visa.

A tourist visa only allows a 60 day entry so it worked the way you are thinking it would be worse than a single entry non-o visa,

You can get the 60 day extension for any type of entry.

Perhaps getting a multiple entry non-o visa would be a good option if you plan on returning to the country within a year.

but I can get a 60 day extension based on marriage on the first entry and wont have to leave the country unless I want to

A single entry tourist visa and a 60 day extension will give you the 110 days you require,

Why do you not take note when given good advice more than once, that as long as you have a visa, boarding the plane will not be a problem

A single entry tourist visa and a 60 day extension will give you the 110 days you require,

Why do you not take note when given good advice more than once, that as long as you have a visa, boarding the plane will not be a problem

i did take note and it makes sense but like I said , on second thought, for 10 bucks more i get the option of leaving and coming back in if i want and if not I always have that as a backup. it takes a certain uncertainty out of things. I have been burned by the thai immigration folks before in a situation where I was assured should never happen.

Not sure where you are getting your visa but every where I know of the cost of a single entry non immigrant visa and a 2 entry tourist visa are the same. In baht it is 2000 for a non immigrant and 1000 baht per entry for a tourist visa. In the US it is $80 for a non immigrant and $40 per entry.for a tourist visa.

Not sure where you are getting your visa but every where I know of the cost of a single entry non immigrant visa and a 2 entry tourist visa are the same. In baht it is 2000 for a non immigrant and 1000 baht per entry for a tourist visa. In the US it is $80 for a non immigrant and $40 per entry.for a tourist visa.

Vancouver

Visa Fees:

• Transit Visa (per entry) $35 CAD
  • Tourist Visa (per entry) $40 CAD
  • Non-Immigrant Visa (valid 3 months – single entry) $70 CAD
  • Non-Immigrant Visa (valid 1 year – multiple entry) $180 CAD
  • Non-Immigrant Visa (valid 3 years – multiple entry) $360 CAD