Can it REALLY be genuine if she won't French kiss?

YeahSiam

In my experience of Thai ladies, if they know how to kiss like that then they have been with a few (many?) "ferangs" as nearly all Thai females I have encountered do not do that, some will try it, but its not the norm for them,

Thais "sniff" kiss as the norm in my experience.

Personally, if I met a Thai female, and she stuck her tongue down my throat, I'd drop her like a bad habit, as the mileage on the clock is way too high for my taste, and her background would be very questionable to me.

I don't think that how a girl carried on before she met you is any of your business. There are plenty of girls of ill repute with or married to Farangs here.

My wife is university educated and been in full time employment since she graduated.

If I had found out now that she was an ex bargirl or similar, I would still stay with her, her past would have been none of my business.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my experience of Thai ladies, if they know how to kiss like that then they have been with a few (many?) "ferangs" as nearly all Thai females I have encountered do not do that, some will try it, but its not the norm for them,

Thais "sniff" kiss as the norm in my experience.

Personally, if I met a Thai female, and she stuck her tongue down my throat, I'd drop her like a bad habit, as the mileage on the clock is way too high for my taste, and her background would be very questionable to me.

I don't think that how a girl carried on before she met you is any of your business. There are plenty of girls of ill repute with or married to Farangs here.

My wife is university educated and been in full time employment since she graduated.

If I had found out now that she was an ex bargirl or similar, I would still stay with her, her past would have been none of my business.

You have taken what I said out of context, or misunderstood it.

I said "if she did that when I met her " meaning it would give me an indication and one I wouldnt find acceptable to pursue further.

To say "how a girl carried on before she met you is none of your business" is ridiculous and out of context.

So if you meet someone, and then in the "getting to know you" stage you find out she was a drug dealer/thief and hooker, that you should dismiss it and it would have no baring on your choice or decision to pursue a relationship as its none of your business ?? nice that everyone you meet has a clean slate and no history that makes any difference on you from that day forward.

That my work for you, but not for me, guess we are all different.

In my experience they do, as would any woman (or man) I think who discovers their potential partner has or may have been with a "prostitute" for fear of medical issues.

No one minds a used car, but tend to be more picky if the mileage is too high, in my experience.

In my experience they do, as would any woman (or man) I think who discovers their potential partner has or may have been with a "prostitute" for fear of medical issues.

No one minds a used car, but tend to be more picky if the mileage is too high, in my experience.

Dear Charlie,

Your local hospital will do STD tests on her for under 500bht.

And while you're there, have one yourself, it's only fair.

All the Thai girls I moved in with, first thing, off to the hospital for his and hers tests.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

Dear Charlie,

Your local hospital will do STD tests on her for under 500bht.

And while you're there, have one yourself, it's only fair.

All the Thai girls I moved in with, first thing, off to the hospital for his and hers tests.

Ever the romantic.

From Good Morning, Vietnam (1987):

General Taylor: (Sgt. Major Dickerson), I've covered for you a lot of times cause I thought you were a little crazy. But you're not crazy, you're mean. And this is just radio.
... And this is just a website.

General Taylor: (Sgt. Major Dickerson), I've covered for you a lot of times cause I thought you were a little crazy. But you're not crazy, you're mean. And this is just radio.

Still protesting, little shrew?

Thank you. If this is denial then I'm loving every minute of it.

What the Hill-guy doesn't seem to realize is that -- if the TGF of 6 years doesn't really love me -- I DON'T CARE.

The girl could be straight off the FHM cover and, if she doesn't really love me, she sure seems willing to go to the max to prove otherwise which is just fine by me.

Sure you care. If you

didn't, you wouldn't be

protesting so much.

Try hiking the monthly

retainer - see if she'll

frenchie you then

No but thanks for your concern. A t-t in the mouth on the current monthly retainer is just fine by me -- and glorious t-ts they are.

What's the age difference between you and your GF? And why are people so interested in her?

Is she really an FHM model? If she is, good luck to you.

Still protesting, little shrew?

Edited by JLCrab