large underwear

outstripp11

First off (I am in BKK BTW) the problem exists all over Thailand. Thai men seem to like to wear bikini briefs which for me are ridiculously small and uncomfortable (I am only 173 cm and 65 kg).

I found that in BIG C they sell boxers (Cricket brand) that come in various shapes and sizes. Some are more like gym shorts and those in the XL size should be good for you.

Edited by tonray

On the serious side Uniqlo is a good move...I am in same weight/height range and they have a good range/quality.

On the not so serious side and following on from Gonzo there is a new supplier with a unique one of a kind range.

http://bangkok.craigslist.co.th/rnr/5212385488.html

Not sure if he has a work permit though.

If you want to stay Thai and local you could also try this guy.

http://www.cm108.com/bbb/topic/6217-%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%9C%E0%B8%B9%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%8C-%E0%B8%82%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%A1/

Edited by mamborobert

Hee hee hee…….. I can sooooo relate!

Fortunately usually about once a year I have close enough friends who come for a visit that I don't mind asking to bring along 6 to 8 of my favorite brand and style from Canada.

Best of luck!

I order Hubby's underwear on-line. I don't really see what the problem is. There are only a couple of relevant measurements and if you get those right, and order a style/brand that's always been comfy then there's no problem It's easy enough for a guy to order on-line.

But guys, have you ever tried to order bras on-line? Well, probably not. About the time you find a brand and style that works, it's discontinued, so you order something that looks similar only to find it would have fit you when you were were 12 years old.