Dog sitter required Ubon Ratchathani

AliasJohn

I am going to Australia from November 8 to January 15 and I am looking for someone to look after our medium size, low maintenance dog.

She has been vaccinated with everything under the sun and de-sexed. She is a very quiet dog hardly barks and is very shy of other dogs so

she needs to be kept away from fellow dogs. I will supply all the food which is out of a can and a fee for your trouble.

If anyone interested please drop me a line here.

Cheers

John

post-91790-0-33469400-1444622431_thumb.j

Hi Carl. We go back to Ubon 2 November for a few days then back to Australia till 2nd week January. On our return we will be in Ubon for keeps. Can't keep away from the place. We have sold our business here in Prachuap. Catch up with you some day mate. Cheers.

Hi Carl. We go back to Ubon 2 November for a few days then back to Australia till 2nd week January. On our return we will be in Ubon for keeps. Can't keep away from the place. We have sold our business here in Prachuap. Catch up with you some day mate. Cheers.

Good on you, mate. Hopefully I will be back over for a holiday sometime next year. All the best

• 7 months later...

Hi John,

I'm a pom living in Ubon, moved here two weeks ago. I currently have 2 small/medium sized dogs - soon to be 3 I hope as I am looking for a Beagle puppy. I realise your ad was for last year but I'm guessing from time to time, like me, you go 'home' for a holiday. To that end I was wondering if we could be of mutual benefit to each other - I look after your dog when you go home and you look after mine when I go home, probably every 18 months or so. I know you only have the one and I have 2, soon 3, dogs but my dogs are very friendly and easy going with all necessary vaccinations and both have been neutered. Further I am currently having a fenced in area built for the dogs where their large kennel, including fan, would be an ideal place for your dog to stay. I realise that even if we did agree in principal to an exchange 'babysit',the dogs would need to meet first to agree on compatibility.

If interested please text me on <contact by private message> - please don't phone first time as I don't speak Thai so I ever answer numbers I do not recognize.

Doug

Edited by ubonjoe
removed phone number (forum rule)