Bangkok tailor

callaway

I need a decent suit made and need advice for a good tailor. They seem to be snake oil salesman. I want a decent suit for the daughters wedding. Thinking in the 10,00 to 15,000 baht range. I should be able to get something good for that surely? Have 2 months in which to get. Thanks for the help fellas

Khun Deep at Regent tailor in Platinum building near Pradunam, has been the tailor of choice for the Aussie Embassy for 20 plus years, he is a great guy and delivers a quality product. Definitely not a snake oil salesman!

Edited by midasthailand

Ignore everyone above. They don't know their ass from their elbow when it comes to tailoring in Bangkok.

If you want a suit with real fabric and quality workmanship, go to Tailor On Ten - http://www.tailoronten.com/

No fake fabrics, no negotiating prices, western run and operated, and tailoring is done in-house, not outsourced to dodgy Thai factories working piece by piece.

You pay a bit more sure, but the quality isn't even comparable to the crap all the other Indian places are putting out.

I like Rajas fashion. just off the Nana BTS.

I have had a couple of suits made there and a heap of shirts. I have had Rajas recommended to me by a lot of different people.

I recommend Raja's too. They are located on Sukhumvit between Soi 6 and 8, a bit closer to 8, near Nana BTS as mentioned above.

I like Rajas fashion. just off the Nana BTS.

I have had a couple of suits made there and a heap of shirts. I have had Rajas recommended to me by a lot of different people.

Ditto, I had a suit made at Raja's Fashion last year together with some shirts, good quality, well made, excellent service.