UK: Bride-to-be wakes up in shallow grave after being attacked by her lover

webfact

Bride-to-be wakes up in shallow grave after being attacked by her lover
Michael Morrow and AgencyNews Corp Australia Network

A UK bride-to-be was left for dead in a shallow grave after being strangled by her fiance, but woke up covered by branches and leaves.

Stacey Gwilym, 34, crawled out from her shallow grave to tell police of the attack by lover Keith Hughes as the pair walked on a coastal path.

Painter and decorator Hughes, 39, tried to hide unconscious Stacey’s body under bushes after the “harrowing” attack .

Police arrested Hughes after he crashed her car - but he told them: “You’ll never find her.”

But Hughes was shocked to be told: “She’s alive” and now faces life imprisonment for her attempted murder.

Full story: http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/bridetobe-wakes-up-in-shallow-grave-after-being-attacked-by-her-lover/news-story/67d2ef2cba37092cd72ee16a68f679c0

news.com.au.jpg
-- News.com.au 2015-12-04

So what has this got to do with Thailand ? Whenever i've made any reference to news from say the UK, i've been slapped down by you guys and the post deleted.

Here is a clue...

Look under the blue banner that has the Thai Visa Forum logo, you will see:

Thailand Forum → News → World News → UK: Bride-to-be wakes up in shallow grave after being attacked by her love

Edited by Basil B

So what has this got to do with Thailand ? Whenever i've made any reference to news from say the UK, i've been slapped down by you guys and the post deleted.

Here is a clue...

Look under the blue banner that has the Thai Visa Forum logo, you will see:

Thailand Forum → News → World News → UK: Bride-to-be wakes up in shallow grave after being attacked by her love

Got it. When i was chastised in the past i must have been in the wrong forum ! :-)

It is interesting to note that the steroid bloke had previously been sentenced to 3 years and 9 months for attacks on the same woman. He served half his sentence and she was waiting for him outside the prison.

It is interesting to note that the steroid bloke had previously been sentenced to 3 years and 9 months for attacks on the same woman. He served half his sentence and she was waiting for him outside the prison.

Some girls just fall for bad guys. This is one of them.

Funny that if this was a Thai male many posts would have been about how Thai males cant handle it if the woman complains about them and how they never grow up. Now here i see none of these posts about Brits.

Maybe because when its from Europe we don't generalize and put all males from a country down.

Anyway the guys should be locked up for a long time he has serious issues. At least he can work on his muscles in the jail 5555

Edited by robblok

Which would lead me to believe there's more to this story.

“We were both saying horrible things to each other. She was hitting me, going mad. I wanted her to calm down.”

I'm not condoning what the guy did, but abusive relationships can run in both directions. He may have actually been the abused one, striking back or even just defending himself.

Or, the guy may just be a total tool. But I suspect her part in this isn't as innocent as she'd like the world to believe.

Edited by impulse