Be like this guy!

flyDelight

Was that his stash hanging off his belt?

Notice the two women who got up to dance with him were of Asian appearance (crowd seemed mostly Asian, my guess Filipinos). Doubt this would have happened back in my hometown - more likely: "Sit down yah silly old goat! Act your age gramps."

Notice the two women who got up to dance with him were of Asian appearance (crowd seemed mostly Asian, my guess Filipinos). Doubt this would have happened back in my hometown - more likely: "Sit down yah silly old goat! Act your age gramps."

I think it's MEXICO CITY.

I think it's MEXICO CITY.

You're so right - :). (Guess it's time for an eye checkup.)

This from a comment on Youtube - "His name is Don Saul, he is a 90 year old Mexico City resident"

flydelight- clicking on the following video on you tube was an eye opener too, watch how the old man comes alive when he hears the music he loves

I can see it now, 20 years down the road, my generation in wheelchairs and comotosed, out come the i-pods from the nurses with Hendrix, Rory Gallagher, Dire Straights and suddenly there's a bunch of air- guitarists, arms gesticulating wildly to Voodoo Chile and Crest Of a Wave.

10 years after that punk pensioners will be attempting to pogo, upending their wheelchairs!