Smiling stewardesses? No more: Delta now has fist fighting female flight attendants

webfact

Let's go back to the old days when flight attendants were slim and beautiful.

attachicon.gif0004.jpg

That was before the unions said that an Old,Ugly Fat flight attendants were allowed because of their numbers of years working.

give me an old, ugly and fat flight attendant who can read my mind every time i'd like to have some service and send the young, slim, beautiful but dumb one to serve in cattle class.

wai2.gif

Obviously you need both for comfortable travel, the standard is the mom & daughter tag team.

attachicon.gif0004.jpg

1. We don't know that the flight attendants who were on this fight were not slim and and beautiful.

2. The "good old days" as you refer to were mostly good for straight male passengers and not the flight attendant. The female flight attendants who were trained to save lives were sometimes forced to dress up in uniforms befitting hookers and work in smoke filled cabins, all for the benefit of lecherous males. They were then were forced out of their jobs if they got married or pregnant or put on a few pounds. While they got to travel the world, it could be humiliating work. Good on those old flight attendants who stuck it through those years and are still working.

Sorry, what was wrong with that?

Anything but the old trogs on BA!!!

Have you ever wondered as to what they might be thinking when they look at who is occupying your seat?

I have always treated the "old trogs" the way I would like to be treated if I was doing their job and it frequently pays off in champagne/being moved to better seats, etc. Always happy to fly BA.

Bugger that! fist fighting air stewardesses?Delta airlines? It must have been quite a show.Can you imagine it if it had been a couple of lady boy Stewardesses on that Thai,domestic airline that employs them?

I think every body would have assumed the crash position for fear of low flying,6 inch platform shoes.

DDK

Have you ever wondered as to what they might be thinking when they look at who is occupying your seat?

I have always treated the "old trogs" the way I would like to be treated if I was doing their job and it frequently pays off in champagne/being moved to better seats, etc. Always happy to fly BA.

Many of those "old bags" can end up being the best flight attendant one ever had, if they are treated with the respect that should be imparted to all females, not just the attractive ones.

Yes, it is their job, but it is not hard to be pleasant and say "Hello" with a smile, even though one might prefer she to be 30 years younger and 50 pounds lighter.

You are not going to sleep with them either way, so what is the difference?

Many of those "old bags" can end up being the best flight attendant one ever had, if they are treated with the respect that should be imparted to all females, not just the attractive ones.

Yes, it is their job, but it is not hard to be pleasant and say "Hello" with a smile, even though one might prefer she to be 30 years younger and 50 pounds lighter.

You are not going to sleep with them either way, so what is the difference?

Unfortunately, as the last strike demonstrated, they are over-entitled windbags, both male and female.

When BA were making fortunes, they kept them quiet by bowing to their every wish.

When the airline hit hard times, they even complained about the "extra work" involved in having to dish out hot and cold towels to customers.

Fortunately BA won, and these dinosaurs will eventually be replaced by attrition with newer, more enthusiastic models.

Then and only then I might actually consider flying them again.

attachicon.gif0004.jpg

That was before the unions said that an Old,Ugly Fat flight attendants were allowed because of their numbers of years working.

Nice try but it has nothing to do with unions as Delta is a Non union airline.

The reality is that it is the Gov labor laws that set these regulations.

Would you like to lose your job because you're fat?

How many of us would still be employed?

Anyway, these two cows should be fired for fighting (which is within the Gov labor laws) and should also be put on the no fly list just like any passenger that started fighting on an airplane and caused it to be diverted.

I try to avoid any USA airline.. Their flight attendants are generally : Grumpy.. Old.. And have a serious attitude problem! Plus.. They often enforce baggage allowance rules. The nerve! I prefer.. Slim.. Young.. Attentive... South American or Asian staff.. Who break the rules!

I don't care very much which airline I am on. I don't much like flying to begin with. Other than somebody handing me my meal, I don't pay a lot of attention to the staff. I do admit that it's nicer to spend the hours with someone attractive strolling the aisles.

I wish I could chose who I sit next to though. That can make or break a flight in short order.