Playboy 'Bunny Fearz' dies in car crash at Ladprao, Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcohol and driving too fast by any chance?

.... Chest impact injury may indicate no seat belt?

And / or extreme speed
The speed was definitely not extreme. First - slow car, second, look the damages. Something like that happens with speed even 70-80 kmh. Edited by pstbkk

Police said after checking CCTV cars " Bunny Sphere " driving at a speed more than 100 km / h. And shook the driver to come all the way also found liquor bottles lay beside the driver's side seat .

Google translated from this link - http://www.springnews.co.th/crime/276035

Try translating the text under the picture yourself.

Drink driving kills.

post-221427-14564095901193_thumb.jpg

"its ok, her family can make another one" thai police.

I don't believe the Thai police said that to Hannah's sister.

It wasn't the only thing that Hannah's sister said the Thai police told her parents. Why don't you believe what she has said?

Because my experience of Thai officials,whether police,army or civil servants tells me family is very important to them- I just can't see an official saying to a family whose daughter in her early 20s has been brutally murdered - 'you can make another one'-

it just doesn't ring true to me, especially when you consider the mother must be in her 40s

And then within one or 2 days that whole post was removed from facebook..

She was a close personal friend of a few girls I know.

RIP.

did you know her?

No not at all, I never met her. All I know is she was a close friend of at least 2 girls I know well.

So what's your point?

Her being killed has really upset some close friends of mine, because she was their friend. Whether I knew her or not doesn't make any difference, I'm still closer to this incident than to most tragic accidents that happen here.

Shame for any young person to go so early......but no seatbelt....5am....who knows......at least if it was a result of drugs or drink, she did not take anyone else with her.

She had her own airbags too...should have survived.

And more useful than your comment.

R.I.P Let's hope the investigation find the cause of the accident. I only post what I can find on the net. Some graphic photos I shall not include.

Oh you don't need to wait the muppets on here have solved that already. Drunk no seat belt speeding.

A young lady lost her life, her family must be heartbroken and the uncaring disrespectful pathetic know it all brigade just can't help themselves.

Would make you puke.

R.I.P. young lady

R.I.P Let's hope the investigation find the cause of the accident. I only post what I can find on the net. Some graphic photos I shall not include.

Oh you don't need to wait the muppets on here have solved that already. Drunk no seat belt speeding.

A young lady lost her life, her family must be heartbroken and the uncaring disrespectful pathetic know it all brigade just can't help themselves.

Would make you puke.

R.I.P. young lady

Unfortunately, many don't have the intelligence to even know what day it is, let alone any thought for other people.

Would make you puke.

R.I.P. young lady

If she was drunk, I would puke if she wiped out my family with her selfish actions.

Would make you puke.

R.I.P. young lady

If she was drunk, I would puke if she wiped out my family with her selfish actions.

I will try and respond using short simple words:

We don't know if she was drunk.

She was in a car with her BF. From what I've been told they were having a few choice words when the car swerved. Whether they were drinking I don't know. The BF is a Thai "star" and he is 100% ok. It "looks" like they were rowing and concentration was lost or something more severe.

Whatever happened no lesson will be learnt, nothing will change and 1000's more will die on the roads every year. I have sympathy for the innocent victims but I hope those who speed, drink drive, act like @#$%s behind the wheel get what's due as it means me and my family and other innocent drivers face less of a threat everytime we want to go somewhere.

Allowing most Thais to handle vehicles is on par with giving a 5 year old a machine gun in a busy market place.