Tom Jones live in Bangkok on April 5th

webfact

Catch classic crooner Tom Jones live in Bangkok on April 5th
By Coconuts Bangkok

tom-jones_03resize.jpg

tj.jpg

BANGKOK: -- They don’t make music like they used to. Oh wait, yes they do - when legendary crooner Tom Jones makes the music.

Bangkok will be treated to all of Tom Jones’ classic hits when the “Sex Bomb” singer performs at Impact Arena, Muang Thong Thani on Tuesday, April 5, 2016.

Tom won over the world’s hearts with his unforgettable tunes ‘It's Not Unusual’, ‘Kiss’, ‘Delilah’, ‘What’s New Pussycat’ and ‘I’ll Never Fall In Love Again’. He’s the undisputed king of romance and his powerful, unique voice remains unmatched throughout the years.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/04/catch-classic-crooner-tom-jones-live-bangkok-april-5th

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-03-04

Most of today's performers are such twits, conceited and totally reliant on the production of the song...I've always enjoyed TJ because he never took himself too seriously...he was confident in his abilities, good natured too...I met him 2 times, and each occasion he took a few moments to chat and tolerate a stranger stopping him in the middle of his day...the first time was in a bookshop, believe it or not...I grabbed a bunch of birthday cards from the shelf and asked him to sign happy birthday, tom jones...he chuckled and went along with gag...i sent the cards to different friends on their birthday over the course of a year or so...nice guy.

He was over here a couple of years back. My ex-wife had come on holiday to visit my son who lives in BKK and he bought 2 tickets for the concert. The next morning son & mother were at the airport to go on holiday to Vietnam and TJ was there too. He readily agreed to photos - it was such a thrill for her as we both appreciated him when we were young.

It would be better if PJ Proby could come and perform in Bangkok, that's the

guy Tom Jones based his style on, and was a much better performer.

possum, you're an incorrigible party pooper, there always has to be somebody better, why not just enjoy what we are given?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gXEnYrPrMI

Well there's no one better than Elvis, and no country singer better than George Jones.

Everyone has his own opinion, and I say that Tom Jones started off as a carbon copy of PJ Proby.