XXL Boxer Shorts (underwear) in pattaya, where?

BuffaloRescue

Im new in pattaya which big c has the 7 export shops?

I think in means the one up north soi 2 aera. There's definitely a export shop in there with Farrang sized shorts, trousers etc... In fact there's in on the way in and one inside right hand side.

Don't believe the Thai size names. They are cut much smaller here even XXL.

Exactly. Buy one and try it on, prefably at home and if it's OK then stock up however expect cotton to be half polyester and stitched to last exactly as long as your holidays. It's a mystery

Here is a novel approach. Why not try to lose some weight ! You will find lots of Medium (M) size choices on the market.

XXL isn't that big in Thailand, it's certainly not as big as a XXL in Australia. I buy XXL in shirts and shorts here and I have a 36" waist and a 42" chest. I would only buy XL size in Australia.

My goodness if ones has to resort to having to ask where one can purchase under-crackers one certainly is no Marco Polo and should reconsider even leaving their motherland.

What the heck are "under-crackers"?

My goodness if ones has to resort to having to ask where one can purchase under-crackers one certainly is no Marco Polo and should reconsider even leaving their motherland.

You are obviously one of these people who know everything without having to ask. So why not be helpful and tell him!

Go to those export factory reject shops and measure the stuff, ignoring the size labels. Sometimes they have stock of larger sizes of underwear and sometimes they do not. If you find something, BUY THEM OUT because it may be months before they get stock in your size again.

The standard Thai XXL in regular stores like Tesco won't even be close.

Edited by Jingthing