Asking about the place to buy candles and flowers at Pattaya

stormtran

Hi everybody,

I am a Thailand visitors. Me and my girlfriend will arrive Pattaya on 31 March.

And I plan to marriage proposal to my girl on the Pattaya's beach. But I don't have any friends there that can help me to prepare some simple things.
And I still waiting the resuit from my hotel when I tried to ask them for their help. But seems I should be prepared plan B for myself.

So, anybody here can help me show some locations/places that I can buy some candles or flowers ?? ^^

And, where is the best place?? ^^

I tend to find one empty beach on Pattaya that I can organize my proposal.

Please helpppp. Love you guys so much !!! ^^

post-256833-0-50703100-1459238026_thumb.

If you imagine that Pattaya beach is anything like that photo, you could not be more wrong.

If you want to do the proposal on the beach I suggest you book a couple of nights in one of the more upscale resorts on Koh Samet.

Edit: or there is a nice stretch of beach at Na Jomtien, near Sunset Park resort. In the same area The View restaurant and The Glass House restaurant are both on the beach and might be nice places to make your proposal.

Edited by chickenslegs

Pattaya beach is not the place unless you get a hotel on the beach. Centara grand or Rabbit resort or maybe Cabbage3 and condoms, all would be nice and have private beaches , i would do Cabbage and Condoms as they have a hotel and restaurant right on the beach

Flowers can be got at ISAAn flowers, they have several shops in town

Pattaya beach is not the place unless you get a hotel on the beach. Centara grand or Rabbit resort or maybe Cabbage3 and condoms, all would be nice and have private beaches , i would do Cabbage and Condoms as they have a hotel and restaurant right on the beach

Agree, Cabbages & Condoms is a nice place - and free condoms too.

contact Sea Sand Sun Resort in Na Jomtien - very nice beach and expierienced wedding venue , location perfect ,F&B below average, price above average, but if you wan to impress great

normally fully booked weeks in advance - good luck for you proposal

Edited by MrJ

Thanks for your advice :D

If you imagine that Pattaya beach is anything like that photo, you could not be more wrong.

If you want to do the proposal on the beach I suggest you book a couple of nights in one of the more upscale resorts on Koh Samet.

Edit: or there is a nice stretch of beach at Na Jomtien, near Sunset Park resort. In the same area The View restaurant and The Glass House restaurant are both on the beach and might be nice places to make your proposal.

Oh really, yes I imagine that Pattaya will be nice for my purpose.. btw Thanks for your advice !!! :D

contact Sea Sand Sun Resort in Na Jomtien - very nice beach and expierienced wedding venue , location perfect ,F&B below average, price above average, but if you wan to impress great

I searched it on the map, but seems it quite far from the Pattaya center.

I will go to the koh larn island, Do you know any nice place there? no need to go to the restaurant :D

I searched it on the map, but seems it quite far from the Pattaya center.

I will go to the koh larn island, Do you know any nice place there? no need to go to the restaurant biggrin.png

Last time I tried it was a lot easier to get to Na Jomtien from central Pattaya than than it was to get to Koh Larn.

I think anyplace you ask her she will be thrilled. I have another idea. In Central Pattaya there is a large shopping mall called Central Festival, attached to the mall is a Hilton hotel, on the 32nd floor of the hotel is a bar lounge called the Horizon, it over looks the entire beach area as far as you can see and has probably the best overall view of Pattaya anywhere. It opens at 5pm each evening and usually by 6pm is full so go early. The also have a special happy hour cocktail menu 2 for the price of 1.
Even if you don't propose there it would be a nice stop for the both of you.