Bangkok mini van driver arrested after pistol whipping colleague, drugs also seized

webfact

Bangkok mini van driver arrested after pistol whipping colleague, drugs also seized
Thaivisa Reporters

bkk.jpg
Image: Khaosod

BANGKOK:-- Minivan drivers turned nastier than their driving resulting in an unpleasant attack on a fellow driver on Wednesday. A gun and crystal meth were found, reports Thaivisa News.

A big argument had broken out between two women drivers over arrival times at the Southern Bus Terminal in western Bangkok, on the route from Suphanburi.

It is alleged that Wanthanee Saelim or Mot, 33, hit Suchinda Janpao over the head with a gun. She then escaped in a minivan.

Following the attack police were called and the alleged assailant and three other men were later arrested over the incident and the discovery of a quality of crystal meth or 'ice.'

The others arrested were Krisadit Dittakul, 38, another minivan driver, Thanaphat Sricharoen, 26 and Banyong Phothong, 43. A .38mm gun, three bullets and a small quantity of ice were taken in as evidence.

Charges are expected in the incident.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-31

When is Thailand going to start making examples of such incidents? Do it a few times and these sort of things will decrease dramatically. You cant live in the clouds forever so make the step and come down to earth

Guns and Ice and thats the women drivers? What do the men carry? Come on police when are going to stop these minivan drivers and search them instead of letting them straight through the checkpoints like they are something important.

Guns and Ice and thats the women drivers? What do the men carry? Come on police when are going to stop these minivan drivers and search them instead of letting them straight through the checkpoints like they are something important.

They will do that the moment they stop receiving the envelope which affords the VIP status of which you speak. And on that Day The devil will be wearing a ski mask and gortex parka on his way to work.

The fact that meth was found with a van driver says a lot about how these drivers keep awake on their 25 hour shifts....

Amongst the carnage over the years caused by these cowboy lunatics the glorious new government has failed miserably to do anything at all about it.

They should have policmen on duty at each departure station for these manicas and testing drivers as they leave.

That would be quite simple, the only reason I can see that prevents this is the Mafia and money.

Then life is so cheap here when rich Kids are allowed to murder at will on the Rds what hope is there for reform.Money will prevail.

i checked the date 3 times.... its still march 31st.2 more coffees n ill read it again...

Check the date in different time zones. I think you're on to it.

Check the date right now in any time zone and you'll find that nether you nor him are on to anything at all. Unless there is something special about 31st March.

Makes one ponder a thought why so many people are killed in these minivan death traps if the driver can't concentrate on thier passengers well being. I've been in a few of these vans over the years and felt it was not worth the risk once the driver slammed down on the gas as if possessed and on a death wish. Now I know why !!!

The fact that meth was found with a van driver says a lot about how these drivers keep awake on their 25 hour shifts....

This is especially bad around the new year period. The drivers will be iced up to their eyeballs in order to do as many shifts as they can. The trip I took for BKK to Pattaya was white knuckle to say the least!

The Thais in the van were all sleeping. I was scared stiff! I am used to it now though.

Ice taking mini-bus drivers who are responsible for the lives of their passengers. That explains a lot given my hair-raising experiences on long distance mini-bus trips. No more ever again for me. In the meantime Thailand's values, morality and law and order sinks deeper into a dark place.