a sad day for us ponty,boys.

meatboy

news that tommy woodward has lost his wife linda to cancer is heart wrenching.i remember them when they were courting and when tom used to practice at the

PONTY YMCA. we all knew you as tommy scot and the senators and linda was always there.

being married for almost 60yrs.she was the perfect wife and tom knew.

remember the RANCH,JUDGE'S,ZION ST.WE DID SOME ROCKING THERE, and tommy was always with you.the days of drain pipes and side burns and most of all those memories.

RIP.MELINDA.

MEATBOY ALIAS RINGO the ponty YM.goalie.

For those that havnt made the connection from the above post.

Tom Jones (Singer), his wife Linda has passed due to cancer, in LA, his publicist has announced.

Sir Tom, 75, recently cancelled a number of his tour dates in Japan, Thailand, South Korea and the United Arab Emirates.

A statement said it was due to "serious illness in his immediate family".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/11/sir-tom-joness-wife-lady-melinda-rose-woodward-dies-of-cancer/

I remember him performing before "it aint unusual" catapulted the Voice to world stardom , probably in the Caerphilly workingmens club which had a nick name that I cannot recall, or maybe Tredegar or Ebbw Vale, not sure, a long time, but he certainly had a fabulous voice. And his wife Linda must have been a saint to put up with the mia noi's.