Sweet Puppies are Seeking A New Home......

lostinisaan

Hello and Sawasdee Khrap,

Our Husky "Lucky" gave birth to five sweet puppies who're now 33 days old and are looking for somebody who's really taking care of them.

We're in Sisaket city, please page me if you'd have a new family member. Mom's Husky, we're not really sure who the daddy is.

Could have been on of the huskies around the corner, but we're not 100 % sure.

Cheers- smile.png

post-158336-0-34973300-1461257357_thumb.

post-158336-0-89498200-1461257373_thumb.

post-158336-0-73678500-1461257383_thumb.

post-158336-0-91857200-1461257402_thumb.

sorry if i sound a bit harsh,but letting your beautful husky run loose so any tom dick and rover can shaft it.bringing 5unwanted dogs into a not very good enviroment for them is down right iresponsible.

sorry if i sound a bit harsh,but letting your beautful husky run loose so any tom dick and rover can shaft it.bringing 5unwanted dogs into a not very good enviroment for them is down right iresponsible.

Hey mate,

It might sound harsh to you, but you don't have a female anymore. We've got a small door at our gate and when my Saturday student came by for her lesson, "Lucky" ran away.

No way to follow her on the bike, with the car, she's gone for two hours. And what she brought back was her pregnancy.

Just around the corner is a Thai guy with two male Husky and that happened before I could " get them together."

Lucky ran away three times since we've got her from you. She's not chained up, if you know what I mean and it was really not wanted.

But as you know, life sometimes sucks. But better pregnant with some nice puppies than dead.

Lucky has enough place to run around, but I didn't know that she's in heat. And please think about what men do when they are.

I don't think it's fair to blame me, it was an accident that she could ran away.

P.S. Photos of the other two guys will follow. BTW, Lucky's got got three handsome boys and two sexy girls.

I thought I better post them here than giving them to some Thais who can't even afford to take care of a dog.

You as the professional, it it genetically possible that one of them has got two blue eyes when daddy wasn't Husky? Lucky's sister, now called "Snowy" who lives on a farm of an older American guy, in very good hands gave birth tto six husky puppies.

but she's on the leash all day long. Will try to get some photos and send them to you.

Now i really know how some people must feel who've lost a relative and the TVF brigade's blaming them for not watching their kid. it hurts.

It was also the reason to give her sister away into good hands, because when two of them are trying to "go by their instinct", they can give you a hard time.

Now i know when their heat is.

Edited by lostinisaan

Hey mate,

It might sound harsh to you, but you don't have a female anymore. We've got a small door at our gate and when my Saturday student came by for her lesson, "Lucky" ran away.

No way to follow her on the bike, with the car, she's gone for two hours. And what she brought back was her pregnancy.

Just around the corner is a Thai guy with two male Husky and that happened before I could " get them together."

Lucky ran away three times since we've got her from you. She's not chained up, if you know what I mean and it was really not wanted.

But as you know, life sometimes sucks. But better pregnant with some nice puppies than dead.

Lucky has enough place to run around, but I didn't know that she's in heat. And please think about what men do when they are.

I don't think it's fair to blame me, it was an accident that she could ran away.

P.S. Photos of the other two guys will follow. BTW, Lucky's got got three handsome boys and two sexy girls.

I thought I better post them here than giving them to some Thais who can't even afford to take care of a dog.

You as the professional, it it genetically possible that one of them has got two blue eyes when daddy wasn't Husky? Lucky's sister, now called "Snowy" who lives on a farm of an older American guy, in very good hands gave birth tto six husky puppies.

but she's on the leash all day long. Will try to get some photos and send them to you.

Now i really know how some people must feel who've lost a relative and the TVF brigade's blaming them for not watching their kid. it hurts.

get her spayed.

i dont want to get into a DOG FIGHT with you but you should have done it when you got her.

you also need a vet to check her over in case she got more than a shafting.

one last thing you shouldnt be letting them go not until they are at least 10weeks old.

hope you find good homes for them.and get a lock for the gate.

Hey mate,

get her spayed.

i dont want to get into a DOG FIGHT with you but you should have done it when you got her.

you also need a vet to check her over in case she got more than a shafting.

one last thing you shouldnt be letting them go not until they are at least 10weeks old.

hope you find good homes for them.and get a lock for the gate.

No way to have a dog fight on this so famous website for human fights, with you. Sorry, I just got up and please let me explain what my plans were.

I wanted to have some Husky puppies, unfortunately made she the run before we could get them together with one, maybe both male Huskies around the corner, owned by a Thai friend.

We do have locks at our gate and it happened when we let a student in who came to her lesson. One nano second and she's gone.

I hope you like these photos....all five of them. They'll stay three more weeks with mom. Have a good one.

post-158336-0-28129800-1461294697_thumb.

post-158336-0-27503300-1461294706_thumb.

post-158336-0-79271400-1461294720_thumb.

post-158336-0-03850900-1461294729_thumb.

post-158336-0-66894500-1461294737_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan

You as the professional, it it genetically possible that one of them has got two blue eyes when daddy wasn't Husky?

Yes, it's quite possible for a Husky mix to have blue eyes. This is one of our dogs Ally as a puppy and more recently. Her mother is a Siberian husky and obviously her father is not, but she still got blue eyes from her mother.

post-5469-0-05974100-1461302195_thumb.jp

post-5469-0-14136600-1461301864_thumb.jp

Her mother Jo-Jo:

post-5469-0-78042500-1461301933_thumb.jp

And her father Biggie:

post-5469-0-57351200-1461302248_thumb.jp

Sophon

You as the professional, it it genetically possible that one of them has got two blue eyes when daddy wasn't Husky?

Yes, it's quite possible for a Husky mix to have blue eyes. This is one of our dogs Ally as a puppy and more recently. Her mother is a Siberian husky and obviously her father is not, but she still got blue eyes from her mother.

attachicon.gifDSCI1450 (Copy).JPG

attachicon.gifDSCF0167 (Copy).JPG

Her mother Jo-Jo:

attachicon.gifDSCF0173 (Copy).JPG

And her father Biggie:

attachicon.gifDSCI1288 (Copy).JPG

Sophon

Thanks for the nice pics. I can't think of a better dog than a Husky. I hate those stupid barkers......

Would I know who the daddy is, could i get a monthly payment from the dog owner? i better ask in the Thai lawyer section, or maybe metisdead.

It is very likely that she was bred by more than one dog.

In a previous lifetime, the German Shepherd Dog / St Bernard female I had "escaped" in a similar manner.

She had a litter of 7 pups, and one could definitely match them up to different fathers by coloration and features.