Husband no longer needed: Actress says her sex billboard part of 'work project'

Fellas! She is a 46 year old fat Thai.

Do any of YOU want her when you can go to a bar and get a younger lass for say 1000 baht?

Of course not!

That's why she needed a Billboard. Jeesh easy to see that ...lol

Absolutely, I've enjoyed many 40+ ladies a little on the cuddly side. She looks lovely, no problem at all. Ahh the idealism of youth. Try a few of the slightly older 'pumpui' ladies, some may surprise you :) Or don't, I'll happily spend some with the ones you spurn :)

Good God! you are all like a load of old women.So,who was insulted then? cos if you were,then this is the wrong country for you.why all the insults and the slagging off What did she do that actually upset you.She's fat,so what,many girls are fat,in fact i know guys that go for fat chick's.

She put herself on a board in public,So what,cant any of you see the funny side of this? Have you al lost the sense of humour that you came here with?Isnt this sort of thing why you came here in the first place?because its different..

And to start name calling? well that's for schoolboys,retards and men with erectile problems.
if the girl earned money out of it? Good luck to her,at least she didnt bash any foreigners in doing it. I think theres a little bit of jealousy here,a Thai making a bundle in her own country? unheard of.

I think that you Salvation army,tambourine thumping,sanctimonious,Pius,holier than thou should find another topic to restart the name calling again.

And i tell you what,the next time i see you in the local massage parlour on a sunday morning,after you telling your wife you are just popping out to get a news paper,i wont tell her.And you all accuse Thais of double standards.

I hate Hippocrates and two faced people.

Good God! you are all like a load of old women.So,who was insulted then? cos if you were,then this is the wrong country for you.why all the insults and the slagging off What did she do that actually upset you.She's fat,so what,many girls are fat,in fact i know guys that go for fat chick's.

She put herself on a board in public,So what,cant any of you see the funny side of this? Have you al lost the sense of humour that you came here with?Isnt this sort of thing why you came here in the first place?because its different..

And to start name calling? well that's for schoolboys,retards and men with erectile problems.

if the girl earned money out of it? Good luck to her,at least she didnt bash any foreigners in doing it. I think theres a little bit of jealousy here,a Thai making a bundle in her own country? unheard of.

I think that you Salvation army,tambourine thumping,sanctimonious,Pius,holier than thou should find another topic to restart the name calling again.

And i tell you what,the next time i see you in the local massage parlour on a sunday morning,after you telling your wife you are just popping out to get a news paper,i wont tell her.And you all accuse Thais of double standards.

What would you be doing in a massage parlour on a Sunday morning because I believe you are married ?

Try hypocrites.

Ooh...who's got their oversize knickers in a twist?

Hi Dave, this is a hippo crate.post-9891-0-61392200-1462414695_thumb.jp

Edited by ratcatcher

Um I think the word you are looking for is 'hypocrites'.... Hippocrates is the 'father of modern medicine', A Greek. Doctor's must take the 'Hippocratic oath' before practising. It requires that a doctor will do all within their power and skill to save a subject's life, and are expressly prohibited from assisting death. The primary reason euthanasia of the terminally ill is so hotly contested, and also a quandary when a subject's religious beliefs expressly forbids them from receiving medical treatment, that may save their lives.

Having said all this, I agree with your sentiments entirely :) I would have been happy to help her out :)

To all the op's who picked me up on the Hippocrate thing.

Thank you very much for pointing out my mistake to me.But if thats the only thing that you all have to do is look for grammar mistakes and spelling's and misnomers i suggest you find a good hobby. Or pay a visit to the massage parlour that we own.10 % discount to all frustrated TV member's..

But rest assured,oh petty people,i shall submit all my future posts to the head master of the TV English language school before posting on This revered forum.