Khon Kaen: Two teachers scammed us in multi million baht con, say complainants

No problem. I have an extra 750,000 baht I will pay to secure a job with an unheard of salary. it makes total sense. Why wouldn't they want to pay me 2,400,000 per year, plus crazy benefits? There is no reason they would not want my services for crazy money.

Did these people do any due diligence, on the agency, or check out the background of the guy offering the job, before parting with such a huge amount of money? Do they have anyone to blame but themselves? Will these people be able to sit in front of their families, and say I was really, really stupid. Not sure what I was thinking. It was all my fault. I take total responsibility for being the dumbest person within 50 KM.

Will the authorities seek these people? Will they be arrested? Depends on who they are, who they know, how much disposable cash they have (it would appear they have quite a bit!), and the name of their family. Has nothing to do with justice.

One would think that paying for a job would mean that you're not qualified to be in that position so should keep a low profile. But so often is the case, I've seen people who are not qualified to tie their own shoes, giving the most inane direction. Scary thing is they actually believe they know what they're doing based on their paid position.[/quote)

All aboard for take off !!!!

That it seems encumbers most of the Thai nation. Thus, when one thinks back. The first port of call is payment at their schools for degrees.

This sets the pin rolling for the next stage in whatever career they see fit to help run the country.

It's a Helter Skelter ride into chaos.

Just saying .,....

let me try to understand this. they are upset and complain to police that the bribe monies they paid to buy the so called jobs did not result in them getting the jobs.

so it was a fake vendor as opposed to a legitimate vendor that would have obtained the jobs after bribes were sent.

its like bicycle the faster they peddle the faster it goes backwards

Getting a job and pay for it in advance. Only in Thailand.

If someone really wants to earn money. Top Secret Cosmetics is looking for distributors throughout Thailand.

Set up your network of dealers, resellers, salesmen/women. High monthly income possible. The previous distributor for Pattaya had an average monthly income of over 250,000.- ฿. (3,200,000.- ฿/year on an annual turnover of over 6,000,000.- ฿.) Profit mainly over 100%. Free setup of pricing, staff, marketing, promotions, sales. Minimum investment required (5k – 35k฿).

Full support from main office / manufacturer. Flyers, stands, displays and website for direct sales, with dealer/reseller login.

• Website for Pattaya: http://pattaya.topsecretco.com

So they paid a bribe to get a job...isn't that in itself a crime, regardless of whether the job existed or not?

I knew a police captain,a woman, who had a university education passed all her entry exams and still had to pay the boss 100k to get the job.

It is amazing that people actually believe there might be 200,000 baht per month jobs just for paying for them? Thailand has some of the most gullible people on earth due to their own greed. Master scammers scamming their own people. What a gas!

It is amazing that people actually believe there might be 200,000 baht per month jobs just for paying for them? Thailand has some of the most gullible people on earth due to their own greed. Master scammers scamming their own people. What a gas!

dating-site-dummies-scams.jpg

So they paid a bribe to get a job...isn't that in itself a crime, regardless of whether the job existed or not?

Brides are not something that exist in Thailand. You must be confusing it with a gift

Brides are not something that exist in Thailand. You must be confusing it with a gift

No they are not one has to pay sin sot in most cases

Not unbelievable when you hear how much bibs have to pay for a promotion to a prominent position, or a teacher, or for a lucrative gov't position etc. Only difference here is they didn't get a job nor a promotion, they got scammed.

dating-site-dummies-scams.jpg

The easiest people to scam are the ones trying to get something for nothing.and as P.T.Barnum said"There's a sucker born every minute"

These scams only work because there is the reality of people buying positions. They just picked the wrong pony.

And there must also be plenty of thai successtories in getting 200k baht a month jobs this way.

Are you sick of getting scammed?

Tired of living a boring life?

Want to be your own boss?

Make big money and work when you want?

well, send me 100,00 baht and it's time to live the dream you imagined?*

*no returns, no guarantees

Who do I make the cheque out to?

I've already sent a cheque but will cancel it. I've just received an e-mail telling me that I can have a share of a multi-million dollar fortune which was left behind by a prominent member of the Nigerian royal family, following an air crash in Port Harcourt.

Now, I've just got to send them $2000 to release the documentation from customs which will make me a beneficiary of this vast fortune.

So that was sure not a scam!!!!!!!!! It was a learning by doing!

Also the result of greed for money, sure not only a thai way but but "earning" a lot of money without the conditions necessary to have: that's Thai Style

Are you sick of getting scammed?

Tired of living a boring life?

Want to be your own boss?

Make big money and work when you want?

well, send me 100,00 baht and it's time to live the dream you imagined?*

*no returns, no guarantees

Who do I make the cheque out to?

I've already sent a cheque but will cancel it. I've just received an e-mail telling me that I can have a share of a multi-million dollar fortune which was left behind by a prominent member of the Nigerian royal family, following an air crash in Port Harcourt.

Now, I've just got to send them $2000 to release the documentation from customs which will make me a beneficiary of this vast fortune.

After that, you will receive a large deposit. You may assume the position.

So which fool is not going to fall for this scam. Thb200,000 a month with all the benefits that's listed plus a free house? The problem is that Thais can only think as far as the length of their nose. They don't have the ability of common sense and greed for a better life is the main reason they fall for these scammers.

Here's a novel idea - values ones skills and suitability for the job, rather then ones ability to pay for the position. No wonder Thailand is in the state it's in. Unqualified people in important positions, right from the top to the bottom.

This. Corruption is endemic. Jobs are bought. Also, degrees, drivers licenses, votes, contracts, public lands...just about anything.

Don't forget "friendship", "love" and "intimacy" in your list whistling.gifclap2.gifcheesy.gif

ThailandFarang79.jpg