Headless motorcycle rider wows Thais online

webfact

Headless motorcycle rider wows Thais online

h.jpg
Image: video screenshot

SURAT THANI: -- A Surat Thani man claims to have captured the image of a headless motorcycle rider driving past in broad daylight.

Worayut Ekprayoon, 37, was taking pictures with his mobile phone of a leaking tap that he was using as evidence to present to water authorities. reported Sanook.

He said he was careful to make sure that no passing vehicles were in the shots. But when he looked at his pictures he said one clearly showed a bare chested man riding a bike with no head. He said he had not 'photo shopped' the picture in any way.

Apparently the license plate was connected to a female owner of the bike who has not been able to be traced that has fuelled the mystery. The picture was taken earlier this month in Kanchanadit district of the southern province.

It has been shared more than 6,000 times with superstitious Thais convinced something is afoot, if not ahead.

Source: Sanook

tvn.png
-- 2016-05-24

Well, thats a new one! I have seen plenty of brainless motorbike riders in Thailand but this one is missing the empty casing too!

How does he see where he is going?

Do the police fine him for not wearing a helmet?

Does he also have a chicken that runs around a lot?

Edited by tuanku

I'm wow'd. How gullible people are, including TV stations for broadcasting this as news!

It's part of keeping people dumb and in the dark not thinking about the real puzzles in the country.

Americans are far dumber in swallowing the official 7/11 story ,or that man went to the Moon .

''its easy to fool some of the people some of the time ,but not all of the people all of the time ''...''the truth will out in the end ''

Edited by anto

A total load of balix.The film wasnt clear enough and to me that makes it a fraud., well,we've had stomach less fish.i suppose the next thing had to be headless bike drivers.TIT

This was more like promotion for the guy who stood around withe vcr to showcase himself.

SURAT THANI: — A Surat Thani man claims to have captured the image of a headless motorcycle rider driving past in broad daylight

And I see them every single day.

Most of the ones I see are brainless not headless.