Police have found the dead body of a kindergarten girl in a creek in Trat

webfact

Police have found the dead body of a kindergarten girl in a creek in Trat

1.JPEG
Image: Manager Online

TRAT: -- The girl known as Min had been missing presumed killed by a man called Sompong Wongthong on Saturday at a rubber plantation. Sompong committed suicide Sunday after telling police he had strangled her.

The body of Sunita Hoisang was found face down near a bridge at Huay Raeng in the Muang district of Trat, reported Manager Online.

She was not wearing underwear and had been strangled. Her pink bicycle was found under the bridge.

This was some 20 kilometres from the rubber plantation where police think the girl was taken and killed after she was led away from the WQat Nong Bua Kindergarten on Friday.

Forensics pored over the scene as a hundred villagers looked on yesterday. The body was taken for autopsy and investigators will know in 2-3 days if she was raped.

Trat police think that Sompong is unlikely to have acted alone as he was weak and in poor health. They want to discover what route the vehicle used that took the little girl to the creek.

They are looking into the background of another man called Somphan who they believe may have been involved. Both Sompong and Somphan were involved in a murder together twenty years ago. Sompong ordained and spent 15 years in the monkhood but left to become an ordinary villager before admitting killing the girl then committing suicide.

Source: Manager Online

tvn.png
-- 2016-06-01

Missing Girl Found Dead, 3 Days After Suspected Abductor Hanged Himself
By Teeranai Charuvastra
Staff Reporter

14646989771464699067l.jpg
Security officers inspect the site where 13-year-old Sunita Hoisankha was found dead Tuesday morning in Trat province.

TRAT — A four-day manhunt for a missing 13-year-old girl in Trat province came to an end this morning when her dead body was found in a forest canal, three days after her alleged abductor hanged himself.

Sunita Hoisankha was last seen cycling near her home Friday before her uncle, 55-year-old Sompong Wongthong, took her and her bike onto a pick-up truck, then drove away, according to the missing person's report.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1464698977&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-06-01

"Both Sompong and Somphan were involved in a murder together twenty years ago. Sompong ordained and spent 15 years in the monkhood but left to become an ordinary villager"...

Commit murder then be a monk for 15 years, after that return to normal life and murder again. The Thai justice system really is something else.

Rip the young girl.

Edited by EricBerg

Makes me literally sick to my stomach to hear about these innocent children being exploited and murdered...the world...and especially Thailand is a mad-house...

Maybe a few well-place nuclear bombs...with the threat of detonation...would change people's attitude toward one another...

Thais like to post gross scenes of death on social media. On Facebook I came across the body of some poor young lady, maybe a teenage girl, who'd been raped and murdered and left in a small grassy plot. A sight like that fills me with deep sadness and compassion for women and girls. I wish they wouldn't post those things--there's nothing I can do to help. The news is enough. If I want to see dead bodies, I can buy true-crime literature. I do happen to have a small collection of books by the FBI's original and pre-eminent serial-killer profilers, but that's a different matter and photos are more discreet than the things I was just describing.

Edited by Dustdevil

Sompong ordained and spent 15 years in the monkhood

Reassuring to know that the backbone of spirituality and religion in this country is provided by hitmen on the lam, murderers, rapists, drug addicts, and drivers who "fled the scene" in time-honoured tradition. wai.gif

No wonder they spend most of their time blessing fridges and lottery tickets.

"Both Sompong and Somphan were involved in a murder together twenty years ago. Sompong ordained and spent 15 years in the monkhood but left to become an ordinary villager"...

Commit murder then be a monk for 15 years, after that return to normal life and murder again. The Thai justice system really is something else.

Rip the young girl.

Criminals (including rich Benz drivers) should not be allowed to enter monkhood instead of, or prior to, serving their sentence!

I know where to find this animal, clue........... orange

he booked himself in for a refesher

RIP

Makes me wonder how many murderers walking free around with orange clothes around in Thailand. Are we safe when we get blessed by a monk?

Edited by bander

How often do these horrific crimes really take place in TH? How many are reported? How many are never found? Example; Lek ran away with her boyfriend to Phuket. Did she really? The amount of missing people in TH must be huge. How dangerous is the LOS really? How many horrific crimes are kept hidden by the authorities in order not to damage the nations image?

RIP Sunita. So sorry that your parents/guardians didn't warn you for your sick uncle

Some conflicting reports of the girls age on the media ranging from 11 years old to 13 years old But one thing is for sure she was not a kindergarten student because Kindergarten is the Western name for Anuban school. If she was 13 or even 11 she would have been a Mattayom or Prathom school student.

Kindergarten students study from 5 to 7 years old.

Very poor reporting

Sompong ordained and spent 15 years in the monkhood....is every CRIMINAL in Thailand joining that orange club to avoid the law?

As the 15y indicates, this has been the local get out of jail card for a long time. Wats are teeming with criminals.