David French says will not mount independent bid for White House

webfact

David French says will not mount independent bid for White House
BY BNO NEWS

WASHINGTON: -- Conservative lawyer David French says he has decided not to launch an independent campaign for the White House, ending days of speculation about the unlikely bid to challenge presumptive Republican nominee Donald Trump.

French, who has written for the National Review, announced the news in a post on Sunday evening. He was reportedly being considered by conservative commentator Bill Kristol – the editor of The Weekly Standard – as an alternative for those dissatisfied with Trump.

“After days of prayer, reflection, and serious study of the possibilities, I am not going to run as an independent candidate for president of the United States,” French said on Sunday. “I gave it serious thought – as a pretty darn obscure lawyer, writer, and veteran – only because we live in historic times.”

Full story: http://www.streetwisejournal.com/david-french-says-will-not-mount-independent-bid-for-white-house/

swlogo.jpg
-- StreetWiseJournal 2016-06-06

Sorry, but it would be good if he Mounted the guy who is in the White House, now !

I have absolutely no idea what it is that you're trying to say, but I have to admit that I admire your pluck, your creativity and your willingness to expand the normally accepted boundaries of public discourse. Not many would have been able (or willing...) to make the connections that have allowed you to shepherd this conversation to its logical destination.

Next round's on me, pal!