Non O Visa check list

AliasJohn

For the past couple of years I have renewed my marriage visa in Hua Hin as I was living there. Through experience over the past few years I have found that requirements and regulations change from one Immigration office to another. I am about to renew my marriage visa in Ubon as I have relocated back here. Would anyone have a check list outlining what is required these days at Ubon Immigration office. I tried to get one on my last 90 day report but got a blank look.

Cheers

John

My general list adjusted for what I supply at Ubon.

You you will need 2 sets of copies attached to 2 TM7 application.forms.

Proof of 400k baht in the bank for 2 months by way of a letter from your bank and your bank book.or 40k baht income.proven by a income letter from your embassy.

Copies of your passport photo page and every page that has any stamp or visa for Thailand on it. Copy of TM6 departure card.

Marriage certificate and a updated Kor Ror 2 marriage registry (Kor Ror 22 for foreign marriages)

Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

Photos of you and your wife in and around the house. One must show you both with the house number shown in it. I supply 2 photos in the house and two outside (one with house number shown and one from the street)

Map to your residence from the nearest main road or street.

Proof of residence if not living where your wife's house book is for.

My general list adjusted for what I supply at Ubon.

You you will need 2 sets of copies attached to 2 TM7 application.forms.

Proof of 400k baht in the bank for 2 months by way of a letter from your bank and your bank book.or 40k baht income.proven by a income letter from your embassy.

Copies of your passport photo page and every page that has any stamp or visa for Thailand on it. Copy of TM6 departure card.

Marriage certificate and a updated Kor Ror 2 marriage registry (Kor Ror 22 for foreign marriages)

Copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.

Photos of you and your wife in and around the house. One must show you both with the house number shown in it. I supply 2 photos in the house and two outside (one with house number shown and one from the street)

Map to your residence from the nearest main road or street.

Proof of residence if not living where your wife's house book is for.

Are you stating this package can be done in Ubon ?

It hasn't changed much since I did it here in Ubon the last time. Yes Issan Farang, all can be done in Ubon by yourself. Just have it in sequence and all is good. You can bet your bottom dollar there will be something not quite right and it's usually a copy of something. There is a copy shop opposite the new immigration department about 200 metres towards Phi Bun.

Thanks again for any input.

It hasn't changed much since I did it here in Ubon the last time. Yes Issan Farang, all can be done in Ubon by yourself. Just have it in sequence and all is good. You can bet your bottom dollar there will be something not quite right and it's usually a copy of something. There is a copy shop opposite the new immigration department about 200 metres towards Phi Bun.

Thanks again for any input.

I thought when you mentioned Ubon that the office was actually in the town area.

I have lived in Ubon for a lot of years and know exactly whare Phi Bun is so I thought they may have opened an office in Ubon.

I have only ever used Non O before but the work situation is getting to an end and would prefer a Retirement or Marriage visa, rather than go in and out every 90 days at the Lao border using the Non O

Wish it was in Ubon. I don't know if you are aware of the change of location. It's not in Phi Bun any more in fact it's another 20 mins drive past the old office on the way to Chong Mek. Cheers.

John I wil be heading to Chong Mek next week for my 90 day exit, this one is 100% trouble free.

I have visions when I do the retirement package I will be rather red about the gills when they inform me what I forgot to bring.

I usually drive my car when I head to Chong Mek as the road from Phi Bun to Chong Mek is a nice drive, I will have obviously zipped past the new office without knowing whare the location is.

The new office is on the left side of the road shortly after you go through Sirindhorn town on the way to Chong Mek.

No sure what you mean when call it a package. You apply for an extension of stay based upon retirement at immigration.

The new office is on the left side of the road shortly after you go through Sirindhorn town on the way to Chong Mek.

No sure what you mean when call it a package. You apply for an extension of stay based upon retirement at immigration.

Joe what i mean is when you go to the office and ask what documents are required to apply for the extension of stay they inform you what is required, when all that they require is complete that is the package they supposedly need. Then when you go back you get someone else and they inform you that one of the papers you have is not correct.

Hello John.

Just in case you will be taking the 400,000 in the bank path, Ubon has now fallen in line with many other immigration offices; if your bank letter is not for the date you apply, then you have to show a bank slip with a deposit/withdrawal for the application date.

Previously, a letter dated one day earlier was OK, but in December I had to go to Chong Mek and make a withdrawal. Not a problem, just something new.

Welcome back to Ubon province mate.

Hi Chris. It's great to be back and thank you. I will be doing the 400k option so thanks for the tip. A transaction on the way sounds the go I think. Hope to catch you some day for a coffee at Peppers. Cheers