Hua Hin Retirement Extension

Has anyone been lately to Hua Hin immigration for an annual extension of stay. I went a few months ago and only needed an income letter from my embassy plus the obvious (all obtainable there, photocopies of passport, photos,etc).

Some guy on Facebook used an agent and was told he needed:

-Statement of Income from Embassy

- Statement of Income verified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

-- Included Receipts from the Embassy and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (just in case)

- Copy Rental Agreement

- Copy of Landlords ID

- Copy of Rental Property Blue House Book

- Copy of Landlords personal residence Blue House Book

- Map of my Residence

Is all this really necessary now? Thanks.

what nonsense is this?. I was there last week and got my annual retirement visa extension with exactly the same requirements as last year. No proof of residence was asked and the whole process including 90 report took just over 20 minutes.

• Like 1

Have done my extension myself in Hua Hin for 2 years now and I fill out the form and provide the Stat dec only from Aust Embassy which is very simple and straight forward for me as superannuated retiree.

• Like 1

I was there last week for 90 day reporting; visa extension required next month. Asked the immigration official what I needed - same as last year - Passport (photocopy of main page and Thai visa pages); letter from bank and photocopy of bank book for last 3 months (bring originals also); copy of lease agreement; and I also bring a copy of my Australian pension statement.

And of course, the right form and passport photo, and some Baht to pay for the visa extension.

Easy peasy - never had an problems with Hua Hin immigration, officials have always been very helpful.

• Like 1