PM follows up on mobilization of Govt’s policies

PM follows up on mobilization of Govt’s policies

Thammarat Thadaphrom

post-247607-0-19705300-1468074654_thumb.

BANGKOK, 9 July 2016 (NNT) - Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha has summoned high-ranking officials to follow up on the mobilization of government’s policies.

The prime minister met with permanent secretaries of various ministries to follow up on the progress of their work. He stressed that all operations must be in line with the country’s roadmap and must be implemented in a way that will move the country to the era of Thailand 4.0.

The concept of Thailand 4.0 is to make Thailand a digital society where people’s standards of living are relatively higher.

The concept is expected to stabilize the country’s economy in the long run in compliance with the civil state approach which requires participation from all sides.

The prime minister was also informed that some operations have been going according to plan while some may need more time and more active cooperation from the public.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-07-09 footer_n.gif

I suggest that Uncle Too looks outside Thailand for advice on changing and developing society.

North Korea have some excellent initiatives, some of which are already being emulated here.

Or look a little closer to home and take advice from a former leader.

"We want only peace, to build up our country."

"Everything I did, I did for my country."

Whilst Pol Pot only attempted to return his country to year zero and not 4.0, I am sure this is sage advice.

Make no mistake this bloke is so out of touch with anyone remotely north of Bangkok he might as well be on Pluto !

Quote where peoples standard of living will be higher unquote. And how will he accomplish this? Protecting them with expensive military toys, playing with health care, discouraging good people from running for political office. How oh wonderful one will you achieve this?