"Sex, Lies and Mobile Video" - Who are you going to believe in this Thai drama?

webfact

12 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

2) His "boss"  girlfriend has to be so insecure and jealous to film a helpless little naked girl that just had sex with her boyfriend, to post it all over the place, serious breach of ones privacy and she will cop it in the end (damages), that is if she doesn't pay someone off, this poor little girl obviously not knowing the tosser had a girlfriend, because he's weak. 

Not a vote for believing any of the lot but if you think that the girlfriend is insecure and jealous because she just caught her husband banging a hooker in her bed . . . well, I'm sure you hold yourself to such a high standard and you would be the perfect gentleman if you found Somchai or some farang banging away at your wife or girlfriend.  I'm completely confident that you would be level headed and put a great deal of thought into respecting everyone else's feelings.  

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

After reading those statements my hunch is that all three are lying sacks of sh**, each one of them desperately trying to come out on top as the completely innocent party.

The conflicting accounts of what has really happened somehow remind me of that fabulous classic Japanese movie, Rashomon.

Birds of a feather....

For the Thai readers/speakers, what choice of word(s) are being used to describe the sideline girl in the news?

It has to be one of the below:

Poo Ying Chao = Prostitute

Gik = Fcukbuddy / Casual Sex Partner

Mia Noi = Mistress

Faen = GF

Let's keep western logic out of this, and see what the Thai's perceive her to be.

Putting on my TV detective hat I think I've finally successfully solved a case. (Please remember that all my previous attempts ended in absymal failure.) Anyhow here is my scientific conclusion:

It was Miss Scarlet in the bedroom with the lead pipe.

10 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

You need to channel your outrage at the journalist who called her 'a sideline girl'…i trust you know what that means?

Not, outraged, its just following a logical progression of reported data.

In the initial story she was first known as a gik ie prostitute, but claimed to be not so; and said she only worked as a model and a pretty (some, please note the "and"). Its entirely possible to be one or the other or both and be a prostitute, but not by definition. Except in the eyes of the completely bigoted.

You said you believed her and then called her a "harlot" which is not consistent.

I don't believe any of them really, and think it is all 555, but feel sorry for the 2nd wife (ie mianoi if we are to believe some of the convolutions) and for the pretty (even if she is a gik).  But not for the stupid and cowardly man.

But then Hell certainly has no Fury ........ so its hard to be tough when you have been caught with a nude girl in your bed. The body tends to shrivel and mind to seize up under this kind of stress.

Quick thinking would have given him the chance to pick up the pretty and present her to the mianoi and say "Happy Birthday darling, I know you have been lusting after pretty girls lately, this one is for you". Peace all round. Or a piece all round if you like.

After all, TIT.

5 hours ago, varun said:

For the Thai readers/speakers, what choice of word(s) are being used to describe the sideline girl in the news?

Mia Noi = Mistress

Faen = GF

Let's keep western logic out of this, and see what the Thai's perceive her to be.

I'm pretty sure they have been using 'sideline' - not sure how to spell it in Thai.

6 hours ago, varun said:

Mia Noi = Mistress

Faen = GF

In the news she's being called "sideline" but in the actual video she's called a derivative of "monitor lizard" ?

The naked girl who now claims to be a 'pretty' and definitely not a prostitute seems to have forgotten that she's on video complaining that she didn't get paid yet!!! I can only assume she has a bad memory or is/was on drugs. 

I believe Kai,sounds possible.Certainly don't believe Pet and Nuch will be sued for damages and will have to sell her condo.I predict Nuch and Kai will get together and live happily ever after. Pet will become a monk and have a cult following.

I believe all this more than the Thai sim bruahaha.

Edited by louse1953

8 hours ago, CanInBKK said:

In the news she's being called "sideline" but in the actual video she's called a derivative of "monitor lizard" ?

Deary me,the payout for loss of reputation just went up.I swear a bit in Thai,but i don't say that.

2 hours ago, jadee said:

The naked girl who now claims to be a 'pretty' and definitely not a prostitute seems to have forgotten that she's on video complaining that she didn't get paid yet!!! I can only assume she has a bad memory or is/was on drugs. 

Sure she did not say she did not get paid - full stop.