webfact

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Johnniey said:

Do you have many Thai male friends?

Our perhaps you made this sweeping generalization based on a couple of news reports you've read.

Over 3 decades living here, I've made many Thai friends and think your statement is based on ignorance.

ah the rose colored glasses guy speaks again as I think he's spot on!  most Thais are emotionally immature and akin to 12 year olds

59 minutes ago, TSF said:

Just another day at the office. Dim witted Thai male savage probably has his delicate egg-shell ego bruised by a woman's rejection, so no self control, no rational thought about the consequenses. No thought to the woman's little baby. Rage...Kill...He showed her who the boss is.

yup that's about how it is... not all but Thais are brought up to be 'superior' and do whatever they want as mommy taught them to do

from the video it's seen she recogised him, or least the danger he presented, and tried to flee.

eliminate Hired killer -  NO

- as one she'd not know would have been recruited, for the element of surprise

34 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Then why post it?

There is no possible justification for wanting to view this sort of thing. 

yes there is,...it gives you a good idea on the stupidity of some people to kill someone and in plain view of witnesses and cameras.

And in this one , Hired killer comes in mind !!! he had just a few words with her to make sure it was her and shot her.

Shocking indeed.

21 minutes ago, off road pat said:

yes there is,...it gives you a good idea on the stupidity of some people to kill someone and in plain view of witnesses and cameras.

And in this one , Hired killer comes in mind !!! he had just a few words with her to make sure it was her and shot her.

Shocking indeed.

I'm sorry but no. That is not a reason to watch a video like this. It is beyond me why anyone would want to watch such an appalling event. It sickens me if I'm honest.

2 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Back to the dictionary teacherpaul.

I think his choice of word was fully understood by most TVF members and indeed quite appropriate. He did, after all, kill the poor woman. 

pre·par·ed·ness
prəˈper(ə)dnəs/
noun

1. a state of readiness, especially for war.
    "the country maintained a high level of military preparedness"

Maybe it was "fully" understood, etc. But difference between the two is active vs passive.

you get prepared to attack, preparedness is necessary to sustain it. As in the example above.

12 minutes ago, AGLV0121 said:

Maybe it was "fully" understood, etc. But difference between the two is active vs passive.

you get prepared to attack, preparedness is necessary to sustain it. As in the example above.

Here endeth the lesson.;)

1 hour ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Many of the better off Thai males I know are the ones with the biggest issues. Always causing problems and can't behave, especially when they have a drink.

Yes,I agree-a little money or power seems to go to their head and when drunk they want to be treated as the top rooster.

I,inadvertently,walked into a situation yesterday from which I was lucky to extricate myself.A Thai male covered in clunky jewelry sounding forth about all his many virtues and was quickly working himself up into an alcohol fueled  rage whilst his equally belligerent henchmen cheered him on.

After 5 minutes or so I managed to extricate myself with the usual courtesies but was followed out by this person bellowing "Where you go..where you go..?"Apparently he saw me as some kind of "farang" trophy to show off to his friends who have had some business dealings with my wife.

I went home and locked and bolted both doors.

I shan't be drinking with Thai males again.

3 hours ago, Merylhighground said:

The media I mentioned are intended as some kind of reflection of the culture. Who is 'condemning' an entire nation? I'm having a pop at the pampering and cosseting of Thai males from the egg to adulthood which results in incidents such as this.

You apologistas can rattle on until you're blue in the face but to ignore the 'fact' that there is a serious flaw in the Thai male ego just displays you all as blinkered fools who can't or refuse to see the truth when it bites you in the behind simply because it might paint your beloved Thailand in a bad light.

Couldn't agree more. 

5 hours ago, Dep714 said:

Referring to the entire population of Thailand? If so, shame on you for saying that. Can't believe that came from someone calling himself a teacher.

no there are 2  million who are ok as population is 67 million

Sounds like the victim decided to break off the relationship.

Lets be clear. Their are many relationships in Thailand that end without a problem but their are always some macho nuts out their that think they can take the law in their own hand and finish their partner off with no sense of all. 

9 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

A convenience store is a strange and poor choice of venue for a non-robbery related homicide. Does sound like a very impulsive crime of passion by a not very bright person.

He knew her movements? Shopping habits?

7 hours ago, Merylhighground said:

The media I mentioned are intended as some kind of reflection of the culture. Who is 'condemning' an entire nation? I'm having a pop at the pampering and cosseting of Thai males from the egg to adulthood which results in incidents such as this.

You apologistas can rattle on until you're blue in the face but to ignore the 'fact' that there is a serious flaw in the Thai male ego just displays you all as blinkered fools who can't or refuse to see the truth when it bites you in the behind simply because it might paint your beloved Thailand in a bad light.

No this is absolute racist BS.

Blinkered fools? The US police have shot nearly 600 people this year alone. How much pampered ego was involved in all those cases.

It is beyond my ken why the likes of you cannot stick to commenting on the post in point without denigrating Thailand at all times . It is beyond pathetic and shows a total ignorance of what goes on in the rest of the world.

Ore else your own very pampered ego has been put out by a Thai male at some point.

Some poor woman was murdered in a particular nasty way, but not anywhere near as nasty as happens in other countries by really pampered males.

Check out how many Indian women are murdered in horrific circumstances every day, let alone Pakistan and Bangladesh and , Brazil and, the UK, and............ For god sake don't even think about the daily US murder statistics by shooting.

So Childish.

48 minutes ago, farcanell said:

Preparation vs Preparedness hey?

its even nicer when the grammar police get it right.

preparation would have been getting the gun and setting up the kill site

preparedness would be the ability, once prepared, to commit the deed (a state of readiness to act).... Using the word "some" does not detract from the killers overall preparedness to do the deed.... Obviously

so Sahibji gets my vote for correct grammar... Teacherpaul... Not so much... Plus loss of points for being a t**t, as Sahiji's post was clearly understandable.

but hang around awhile, as more tigers/ singhas get consumed, your services may come in handy as a translator.

You are using Preparedness out of context. 

The post was perfectly understandable, but grammatically incorrect as seabear himself graciously admitted.

TeacherPaul is grammatically correct to say preparation for the sentence the word was used in.

5 hours ago, The Deerhunter said:

Legally, very difficult.  Illegally, apparently very easy of you are Thai and mix with the unlawful crowd.

Legally and illegally very easy, if you are Thai.

Still possible for Farangs of good character, which of course rules out most TV posters.

******sorry Deehunter can't get this to post properly

Edited by MiKT

5 hours ago, Odysseus123 said:

Yes,I agree-a little money or power seems to go to their head and when drunk they want to be treated as the top rooster.

I,inadvertently,walked into a situation yesterday from which I was lucky to extricate myself.A Thai male covered in clunky jewelry sounding forth about all his many virtues and was quickly working himself up into an alcohol fueled  rage whilst his equally belligerent henchmen cheered him on.

After 5 minutes or so I managed to extricate myself with the usual courtesies but was followed out by this person bellowing "Where you go..where you go..?"Apparently he saw me as some kind of "farang" trophy to show off to his friends who have had some business dealings with my wife.

I went home and locked and bolted both doors.

I shan't be drinking with Thai males again.

"shan't be drinking with Thai males again". God your wimping in the wrong country. Get your wife to stand up for you if she has business dealings with these people.

11 hours ago, alwaysrainsinUK said:

Great idea actually to place trackers under the skin like we do in uk to dogs , given some of them behave like animals here in los

All humans will be GPS tracked from birth in a few years ............

16 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

A convenience store is a strange and poor choice of venue for a non-robbery related homicide. Does sound like a very impulsive crime of passion by a not very bright person.

Hmmm.....this would not narrow the field down much in thailand