Can I get a Non-O Multi- Entry Visa in Singapore?

Can I get a multi-entry non-O immigrant visa based on visiting a child from the Thai Consulate in Singapore?

I am married to a Thai and have a marriage certificate. I already have 2 visas issued out of Houston I must go to Singapore in a few weeks so I thought I would check, I have tried the phone information line but I gave up, kept telling me there was no--one to respond to my call. I am an American citizen.

Probably not.

• You might get one from Penang, Malaysia if you can show 400K in the bank.
  • As you are married the best place to apply is Savannakhet, Laos. You can get a multiple entry non 'O' visa based on marriage without any financial information.

Based on everything I have read, you would have little chance in Singapore. Until recently, it was easy in Penang, but it is no longer certain you can do it there. In Penang, the fact that you have previous similar visas from elsewhere would count in your favor though.

You would be lucky to get a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage in Singapore much less one based upon being the parent of a Thai. The latest reports I can recall is that multiple entry visas are only issued for Singaporeans and residents and it requires showing 400k baht in the bank.

I am a Singapore permanent resident . I can 100% guarantee that it's not possible as you need to have a Singapore ID card and re entry permit as well as a Singapore bank account .You can do the marraige/retirement  visa in Thailand