Brazilian Tourist Kills Himself At Larn Island Shooting Range.

britmaveric

Brazilian Tourist kills himself at Larn Island Shooting Range.

23_11_2.jpg

Police Lieutenant Colonel Tirasak from Pattaya Police station made the short trip over to Larn Island on Thursday Afternoon after receiving information from officers on the Island that an incident had occurred at the Larn Island Firing Range leading to the death of a Brazilian Tourist.

At the scene, Police inspected the body of Mr. Carlos Suarez aged 32 from Brazil. He had sustained a single gun shot wound which penetrated his lower chin and traveled through his skull causing instant death. It soon became apparent that this was a suspected suicide when workers at the range mentioned that the man had fired once at the target and then turned the gun on himself and expelled one shot.

The gun used by the victim was taken into evidence and Police are satisfied that this was a suicide. Mr. Suarez was known to be staying alone at the Sang Keow Hotel and Bungalows located at the South end of Walking Street and for now, any motive behind the apparent suicide is unknown. The Police investigation continues.

-Pattaya City News

Thursday 23rd November 2006

It must be addictive shooting ones self in the head at the shooting ranges here in Pattaya, every other month another farang manages to achieve it. :o

What a shame, Irreversible answere to what ever the problem

Every other month :D ? Something seems really very very strange here. :D

I agree; suicide in Pattaya is an almost a daily occurrence. However this is only the third shooting-range suicide that I can recall during 2006.

Blowing ones brains out with firearms is not always a 'piece of cake'; Two Judas Priest fans tried it some years back and failed. Then there is always the chance you will survive the attempt sans an eye and piece of cheek bone, even survival has been reported after loss of brain tissue.

But it is a tragic thing that a 32 year Brazilian old feels the need to depart this life on Koh Larn. Odds-on that it was over a girl, a boy, financial loss or an STD.

"It soon became apparent that this was a suspected suicide when workers at the range mentioned that the man had fired once at the target and then turned the gun on himself and expelled one shot."

Soon became apparent? :o

"It soon became apparent that this was a suspected suicide when workers at the range mentioned that the man had fired once at the target and then turned the gun on himself and expelled one shot."

Soon became apparent? :D

Of course !!!!!

If he would have blown his ear off it would have been a fashion statement;

and if he would have given himself a second A-hole......................... wishful thinking. :o

Edited by suiging

Odds-on that it was over a girl, a boy, financial loss or an STD.

The deductive prowess of forum members never ceases to amaze..........

I cannot recall a single post from 'the gent' that was not a sarcastic missive.

I suggest that you change your posting name from 'the gent' to 'the c**t'. I am sure that a moderator can assist.

Odds-on that it was over a girl, a boy, financial loss or an STD.

The deductive prowess of forum members never ceases to amaze..........

I cannot recall a single post from 'the gent' that was not a sarcastic missive.

I suggest that you change your posting name from 'the gent' to 'the c**t'. I am sure that a moderator can assist.

In case the polloi have not yet noticed my cognomen was meant as an ironical statement. The draught you may feel above your balding, possibly tattooed pate, is the point blissfully passing you by.

Never mind, you are in good company .............

Having stayed at the Sang Keow I was also not impressed but I didnt think it was that bad.

He may have been able to save himself if he had changed to the Penthouse...then again ...the sight of middle aged male farangs leading several teenage boys into their rooms would be enough to finish anyone off.

Edited by soihok