True vision DTV channel 563 - 564 - 565

adhd

Most likely due to True Visions totally incompetent programming executives ability to negotiate a new contract.

I had a third box installed yesterday and although I told the tech that I needed 24 meters of cable he insisted that only 20 meters was free and this is what I eneded up with even tought I told him that I knew that anything over 20 meters cost 25 baht/meter.  I'll fix it myself as soon as I get to thne store and get some barrel connectors but this is the crap that you have to deal with them, but where I live you don't have a choice!

DSC01266.jpg

Discovery Science, EVE, Dmax.

I called True about why channels such as 563-564-565 disappeared, many channels still show Royal ceremonies (which is fine with me, except I'm paying for different content) and why I'm still getting invoices for 2155baht for Platinum package.

The answer was that True not have copyright license anymore for those channels and they can not show them in Asia any longer.

The customer rep. basically agreed I'm and others are being ripped off. Channels with quality content in HD are being replaced with useless shopping channels, religious channels and local municipal channels. Next year EPL is not included in Platinum package, meaning Platinum package and EPL will cost somewhere 2500 baht region.

CI channel and other interesting channels available in Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines are not on True platform. CTH is bankrupt.

For my troubles calling in and pointing out this blatant rip off, True offered 15% discount for 3 months off Platinum package price. After 3 month rate go back to normal and permanent loss of 563-564-565 channels. Actually seems there are some more channels disappeared, but I did not watch all.

Next 2-3 months task is to experiment with Internet TV (Not TOT IPTV) if I can get fast enough internet in my area and get content from US, EU with custom content, where I  pay what, when I want to watch. 

CTH, TOT, True all are pathetic. If someone not call, they would never offer any discount/rebate based on honesty and fairness. 

I have also soon reached the point where the time has come to a permanent divorcee with True.

The movie channels are mostly showing 2 &3 tier movies and not from 2016 but much older and they repeat them again and again.

Still some interesting stuff on the learning channels, that's the only reason I stay for now (and I just paid for 1 year, LOL)

That really sc*ks as 565 was one of my Favorite Channels (Wheeler Dealers etc etc)

But has anyone see the message on screen (in Thai only) which says something about HBO and a couple more channels ? Usually the Thai version is followed closely afterwards with an English version but not this time.