Millionaire model 'Nikky' requests police probe over suspended Facebook account

snoop1130

Millionaire model 'Nikky' requests police probe over suspended Facebook account

By Coconuts Bangkok

nicky1.jpg

The promotional model famously known as "million baht pretty" yesterday requested the police investigate over her Facebook account, which has been suspended.

Nattnicha "Nikky Millionaire" Sakuljarupong filed a report at Technology Crime Suppression Division (TCSD) yesterday after three weeks of Facebook blackout because the popular social network did not allow her to log in when she tried to go live on Oct. 24.

Nikky claimed that Facebook sent her an email accusing her decade-old account of being a fake profile, even while she continuously did live videos to her half a million fans.

Full Story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/11/15/millionaire-model-nikky-requests-police-probe-over-suspended-facebook-account

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-11-15

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, DM07 said:

How on Earth, is this news?

It's news because it was an event that was reported and it hadn't happened before, whether you approve of it or not.   Identity theft is also a significant problem that people should be aware of.

She seriously needs to get over her own self importance. Going to the police because her FB account was suspended:cheesy:

Throwing baht notes around may work here in Thailand but the police have no jurisdiction on FB. What a silly little, tantrum she is displaying. OMG what will she do without Facebook! I think she looks like a ladyboy.

Edited by Laughing Gravy

14 hours ago, jaltsc said:

"I gave real information"

I hope the information was more real than her implants. Obviously not. She still didn't get an account. 

Well, it is easy to see the problems Facebook is having in Thailand.  They are not well versed in Thainess, which to the uninitiated can be construed as fake, false, unreal, surreal, unbelievable or unfathomable. 

14 hours ago, jaltsc said:

"I gave real information"

I hope the information was more real than her implants. Obviously not. She still didn't get an account. 

Well, it is easy to see the problems Facebook is having in Thailand.  They are not well versed in Thainess, which to the uninitiated can be construed as fake, false, unreal, surreal, unbelievable or unfathomable. 

14 hours ago, saakura said:

She is 'pretty'??

10 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Yes.

7 hours ago, Thechook said:

Definately not.

My pat answer to "Am I pretty?": Are you Thai? (i.e. all Thai women are pretty). Would I ever give her a second look? About as much as I would at a freak show and I've never paid to go to one of those..

Anyone else notice that Thai police seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on various kinds of Facebook related matters, including monitoring Thai Facebook and Twitter for anything that might be considered anti-junta. I guess it's not like they have anything better to actually do in terms of law enforcement.