Millionaire model 'Nikky' requests police probe over suspended Facebook account

snoop1130

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought for TV members as there seems to be a lot of insulting comments going on here.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Edited by sn1per

8 minutes ago, sn1per said:

Just a thought for TV members as there seems to be a lot of insulting comments going on here.

For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?

Just what we need, a quote from a 2000 year old book of myths. I prefer " King James Bible
But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
numbers 31:18"

1 hour ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

My pat answer to "Am I pretty?": Are you Thai? (i.e. all Thai women are pretty). Would I ever give her a second look? About as much as I would at a freak show and I've never paid to go to one of those..

My, but we must be the perfect specimen to stand in such grandiose judgement over others.

Looking at the picture that's not all that is suspended. I guess the Facebook police have finally caught up with her and her shenanigans. I am sure the police will help her out. 

3 hours ago, bangon04 said:

Does Facebook take the Thai police farce seriously?  

Gives them something to do and 5 minutes of fame. Its easy for them to tell her "we will get back to you" Repeated press is the life blood of fame. Her best before date is fast approaching. Maybe Harold has a twin brother that could help her out. 

Edited by elgordo38

12 hours ago, gdgbb said:

It's news because it was an event that was reported and it hadn't happened before, whether you approve of it or not.   Identity theft is also a significant problem that people should be aware of.

Strange. My wife's account, opened about 6 years ago, was similarly closed down. She couldn't access it and received an email saying that her phone number was incorrect (not true it was correct) and that she needed to re-verify. She did and they closed it again after about 24 hours. She cannot access that account or retrieve anything from it. Completely gone. Has had to start anew.

She thinks that someone either falsely (and possibly maliciously) reported it was false but has no idea. And FB don't provide any discussion.

I thought facebook was free for an account, so why would the police help and how would they be able to make facebook give her account back?

She's modelling on the wrong website.

Enjoyed the photo's anyway.

Edited by twizzian

1 hour ago, Baerboxer said:

Strange. My wife's account, opened about 6 years ago, was similarly closed down. She couldn't access it and received an email saying that her phone number was incorrect (not true it was correct) and that she needed to re-verify. She did and they closed it again after about 24 hours. She cannot access that account or retrieve anything from it. Completely gone. Has had to start anew.

She thinks that someone either falsely (and possibly maliciously) reported it was false but has no idea. And FB don't provide any discussion.

Might be a problem in Thailand. my wife has experienced this verification too as well asking her to provide her ID n facebook would only except her full thai name in the ID.

Some of her friends had gone thru it as well n some accounts were closed.

Which I find strange cos I have 3 facebook accounts 1 personal n 2 for online games links n stuff which I use my game name but never had a problem.

14 hours ago, gdgbb said:

It's news because it was an event that was reported and it hadn't happened before, whether you approve of it or not.   Identity theft is also a significant problem that people should be aware of.

eeerrr, it happens all the time, people are suspended from Facebook, or more likely have their accounts hijacked, because silicone is no substitute for common sense.

Edited by Seismic
spelling

7 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Anyone else notice that Thai police seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on various kinds of Facebook related matters, including monitoring Thai Facebook and Twitter for anything that might be considered anti-junta. I guess it's not like they have anything better to actually do in terms of law enforcement.

You cannot use law enforcement and Thai police in the same article,  it only confuses the intended audience.

32 minutes ago, Ron19 said:

What do blow up dolls look like, I have never seen one.

Sent from my iris 755 using Tapatalk

Well have a look at the picture of the pretty- that will give you a very good idea ?

1 hour ago, Inepto Cracy said:

Hey each unto there own. I do not judge but let her be. Self importance is a high order status in Thailand.

I think you'll find people thinking they are more important than they truly are everywhere.

However my point was in response to one which had taken a rather judgemental tone to this woman's appearance.

Edited by Bluespunk

1 hour ago, Xircal said:

Once upon a time she was a really pretty girl - photos of her at the bottom of the Coconuts link in the OP - but for some inexplicable reason she decided to make herself ugly, and now she's a dog.

The reason is enough Thais go for this plasticky stuff and she gets the ad $$. It's a thriving business.

15 hours ago, sn1per said:

<deleted> are you some sort of weird cult member or did someone leave the asylum open.

There are a couple of issues that haven't been mentioned thus far in the thread that I think might relevant. Firstly she is probably making money via Facebook by promoting and selling products (and herself as a product) and secondly there has been a crackdown on people not using their real names on Facebook. Facebook stipulates that people must use their real name when opening an account, and for a long time this was just ignored, but I've seen several people have their accounts suspended for using fake names. This is the norm in Thailand, so I'm guessing this is why she had her page taken down. 

It's all quite amusing seeing someone so out of touch with reality, but disturbing in that someone like this can have such prominence in Thailand.