Move over Gangnam Style - here comes Thai dad and his kid

webfact

Move over Gangnam Style - here comes Thai dad and his kid

a4.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- A zany clip of a Thai dad and his kid is wowing the online Thai public.

The Thais can't get enough of the dance moves of Wiraphat Phonmamuang, 59, and his teenage daughter who was gyrating in school uniform, reports Daily News

She posted the on Facebook on her @Supisara Phonmamuang page and they have been viewed nearly three million times already in their routine filmed at home.

And what with 41,000 shares and 88,000 likes they really are the talk of the Thai web.

Dad Wiraphat was surprised at all the attention. 

He told Daily News Online that it was important to give teenage kids your time and attention. 

He didn't believe in telling his children to do this or don't do that. He believes in helping to understand what they should do by guiding them and being there for them.

And he added that he expects his daughter to stand up and be counted and not be the meek and mild type of Thai child with her head bowed.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-23