Sex With Teens?

englishoak

What age would your partner have to be for sex? Lets say this is for the over 30's  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted 18, as the question askes about what *I* would do. However if someone else has a relationship with a 16 year old then I don't have a problem with that. (Assuming no prostitution or coercion is involved)

Cheers,

Chanchao

Regardless of what the law says - anyone in their 30s or older who refuses sex with a teenager is sick! :D

If you do it 144 times you'll be prosecuted for gross indecency! :o

SAY WHAT????

If im 30 and for some reason have not got a wife.... then im gonna get a 18 year old GF and have sex as much as I can just to annoy you and there isnt a damm thing you will be able to do about it....

If im 30 and for some reason have not got a wife....

oh . . . so you've no longer got a long-distance relationship from Sydney with a girl in LOS who trusts you? :D

I think you'll annoy her more than me! :o

yes i still have her.... I was hypothetically speaking... :D

You can not tell me that a single 30 year old would turn down the offer from an 18 year old... regardless of your opinion of how "sick" you think they are. get real !!

oh . . . so you've no longer got a long-distance relationship from Sydney with a girl in LOS who trusts you?  :D

its kind of scarey that you keep track of my personal life when i dont know you from a bar of soap :D

pnustedt - While i can appreciate we have a difference in opinions, i dont mean any comments in a personal way. I do apologise to you if you have taken me the wrong way... i hope there is no hard feelings...

I would not like to think i would be in that position at 30 but i have to honestly say that "when single" i would never turn down an offer from a hot 18 year old no matter how much older i am then her. Saying that... i wouldnt go looking and would think it would be extreemly good luck if it did happen after 30...

consider it in a different way... there are some happily married people i know of who have an age difference of 16 years... they have been married for years and years (they are pretty old)... they married when she was very young.

Im just being realistic.... not sick. Apologies again if you took offence.

Interesting thread!

I realise age is an issue regarding the law side of things, but lets be honest, some 18 year old girls look twelve and some 15 year old girls look 22 - I had a client recently who was mid 50s and his "wife" 22 (lives with him in Aus), looked 14 years old - he looked like a perv! and in Australia I bet he has had a few comments thrown his way.

When I arrived in Thailand, I was attracted to a girl who was tall, leggy and looked about 20ish (she told me 22), I later found out she was 16 years old :o , which by that time I had slept with her - it was a horrible situation to be in as I liked the girl a lot, but I knew morally I had to let her go........ I can understand that there is a fine line on whats looked at as right or wrong, but sometimes you just dont know!

I ended up marrying a girl in her late 20's (now 30), for many reasons, being, I felt comfortable with her in the public eye as well as all of the love stuff.....

I dont know how to vote on this subject as I have been both ends of the age side of things.

The Gentleman has a good point.

There are those who look 22 and are 16

and vice versa.

Whether the relationship fullfills the needs of both sides is the main criterion

I voted over 20.

Not that I think I could not have sex with a 16 years old, just that I try to combine sex with some kind of relationship with the girl I'm having sex with.

I just can't have any kind of relationship with girls that young, besides the father/daughter relationship.

But I'm sure quite a few people do not mind and probably some of the same people who...

But I will stop here because I will deviate again to another topic on this forum, which I do not want to discuss anymore,...

Bluecat, if you have this father/daughter hang-up, you might try what I do.

If I find a young girl particularly exciting, I tell her that I have a half-Thai daughter that looks exactly like she does, and is the exact same age and I act all shy, and stare at their faces and tits and kind of half drool a lot.

The first thing that clicks in their heads is that they make this demented old pervert happy, he'll get hooked on them and keep coming back for more, over and over. A permanent customer.

In the beginning, they will do the most perverted acts possible, for no extra charge, to keep Daddy happy.

Also, some keep thinking up new dirty things to do, so that Daddy doesn't get too jaded and resistant to their charms, but, instead, is sitting around ready to throw money at them like a human ATM.

I'm pretty sure that this is the solution to your little impotence problem with young girls. :o