Some pages just will not load

kevkev1888

The www.thaivisa.com page isn’t working

www.thaivisa.com didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

This is happening currently for World News.

Also in Pattaya news, which loads, but the topic Pattaya - Hua Hin ferry set to commence January 12th will not load. However, Pattaya - Hua Hin catamaran to be delivered to resort within two days, loads and I was able to post in it.

I have tried with a few different browsers same will not load the above pages.

20 hours ago, daveAustin said:

It's site-wide. Abysmal uptime for such a prominent site. Either AWS is delivering bad service or the software has major issues. Has to be the number one issue that needs sorting or they'll start lose members/revenue.

I think Thaivisa already has lost a lot of members, just look at the pub forum, it is hardly used now compared to before.

Same same problems still persist a good percentage of the site WILL NOT load seemingly at random, but for LONG periods of time. Like what works today may not work tomorrow, or what wont work today may work tomorrow.

Obviously not happening for all users at the same time with the same topic as people are posting in topics that I cannot currently load, but may be able to load tomorrow.

All in all the site is frustrating to the point of not wanting to be bothered to use it!