Bangkok tech salaries

I am working for a multinational for several years as a computer programmer and want to compare my salary with market rates.

I have 5 years development experience and want to see what the going rate is for temporary staff (like me) at multinationals in the Bangkok area.

My salary is 50K per month

I am working for a multinational for several years as a computer programmer and want to compare my salary with market rates.

I have 5 years development experience and want to see what the going rate is for temporary staff (like me) at multinationals in the Bangkok area.
My salary is 50K per month

I have 1 thai friend developer which earn more. Maybe when you work for a thai company this salary is ok. But with this amount I would leave thailand and work somewhere else and spend extended holidays in thai.
About 12 years ago i had a job offer in bkk for 100k as developet and in my eyes this is not enough. I like thailand, but not like to work in thai.
In my homecountry i can safe more money than i made in thailand

20 years ago, all of the contractors who worked for me earned 20k THB (£500) a day & they were "Coding" in VB (C++ guys earned 20-30% more).

5 years experience, get yourself to Singapore or Hong Kong & earn some real money, holiday in Thailand