Opening hours Patong immigration

KarenBravo

I know that there is a morning and afternoon period that they are open.

Could anyone please tell me the times they open and close? 90 day report coming up and I want to get there half an hour before they close to avoid the crowd.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by LeungKen
Retitled as per request

10-12......1-3  

be aware its high season and they start lining up in the sun at 9 am or earlier  :-)

the Vol comes out and passes out forms and takes ur passport in for ya

90 day reports, extensions ( 30 days only) re entry permits, residency certificate ( for buying cars, getting dl)

Did my 90 day there (Patong) this morning.

Really no need to arrive before opening time. A very personable Thai lady collected passports and forms outside (even after they opened the office), only accepting forms that were completely filled-out and had the proper photos, copies, etc. Don't know if she's a volunteer, or regular employee, but her English is excellent and she has a good sense of humor. Since the office is so small, she was letting older people inside, while anyone younger had to wait outside while their forms were being processed.

I brought copies of first passport page, departure card and last entry stamp, but I think they only used the first passport page.

Arrived at 10 and in and out in about 20 minutes.

Edited by DrDave

They have the form available inside, but much easier if you download and complete it before showing up. I had exited Thailand just before my previous 90 days were up, so the clock started upon re-entry and the previous 90 day receipt wasn't of any use.  

37 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

DrDave, I presume this form is the TM47?

Yes ... it's the TM47 form.  In the past when I was forced to go in person (missed the online time window) I printed out my completed TM47, one copy each of passport main page, departure card, current extension page. And original passport with current 90 day report. 

Edited by LivinginKata
typo - as usual

Yes, TM47.

If you bring everything LiK noted above, you'll be fine, although I don't think you need a copy of every page. Just the specific ones he mentioned is what I used this morning, and of course your original passport. (My latest entry and current extension are on the same page).

Edited by DrDave

4 hours ago, hkt83100 said:

This was taken on January 4, 10:34. Considerable crowds waiting to be serviced...20170104_103453.jpg

Doesn't look too inviting, Having to wait in the open, limited shade and what happens when its raining, do you have to stand in the open? I drove down Beach Road last week and noticed the amount of people waiting. I have to do my 90 day reporting next week, I hope there's no crowds then. Last 90 day  reporting done in Patong took less than 4 minutes, in and out, terrific service.

11 minutes ago, d123 said:

Doesn't look too inviting, Having to wait in the open, limited shade and what happens when its raining, do you have to stand in the open? I drove down Beach Road last week and noticed the amount of people waiting. I have to do my 90 day reporting next week, I hope there's no crowds then. Last 90 day  reporting done in Patong took less than 4 minutes, in and out, terrific service.

Yes, it's a tiny office and poorly laid out from the customer point of view.  Just about 6 seats inside.