Is Megaexpat TV ok?

khunming

Just buy an Android box from Lazada, 2-3 K ,get it sent C.O.D.

download the KODI variation from tvaddons.org ,that gives you

KODI with channels already loaded,if you are not sure what

to do,also add Mobdro, and you will have more than enough

to watch, and save 7000 THB.

regards worgeordie

• 2 weeks later...
On 28.1.2017 at 11:38 PM, Mooner said:

Pulse, expat tv, flawless and many other options.

Do some research.

Had a 1 day trial of Pulse and that worked well (on that day at least). Then signed up for a 24 hrs trial with Flawless and was so happy with it that I immediately signed up for 6 months. Problem is, whenever it comes to live football (i.e. Sat afternoon UK time in particular) it has become unwatchable for me here in BKK. Speedtests, when Flawless is buffering like hell, consistently show 20 - 30 Mbit. But then again, this is to local servers and not the foreign ones Flawless are using. But yes, watching Flawless during "peak hours" is (for me) a useless exercise. Just doesn´t work for me despite a fantastic customer service who have been switching me from server to server in search for one that works for me in TH. Unfortunately, none works proficiently enough for me. Will certainly not extend my 6 months subscription. Real shame because WHEN it works it is brill.

17 minutes ago, DUS said:

Had a 1 day trial of Pulse and that worked well (on that day at least). Then signed up for a 24 hrs trial with Flawless and was so happy with it that I immediately signed up for 6 months. Problem is, whenever it comes to live football (i.e. Sat afternoon UK time in particular) it has become unwatchable for me here in BKK. Speedtests, when Flawless is buffering like hell, consistently show 20 - 30 Mbit. But then again, this is to local servers and not the foreign ones Flawless are using. But yes, watching Flawless during "peak hours" is (for me) a useless exercise. Just doesn´t work for me despite a fantastic customer service who have been switching me from server to server in search for one that works for me in TH. Unfortunately, none works proficiently enough for me. Will certainly not extend my 6 months subscription. Real shame because WHEN it works it is brill.

I read many posts on the Kodi pages about flawless being far from flawless lately.

The reason you get buffer is because their servers are overloaded, or do you think that your speed coincidental goes down when the 3pm games are on.

Exactly why I use ThaiExpat.tv. The servers are in Thailand and I haven't experienced any buffering for at least 2 years. Similarly with my Sky (Expatpremium.tv) setup.