Village Farang...Where has he gone and why?

1 hour ago, garrya said:

<deleted>. Why cant the one live their life and post on social media couple of times a day/week??

Puzzled really.

I guess the problem arises if you become doggedly determined to prove you are right and just can't let go of a subject. There have been a few prominent posters on here who just do not seem to be able to accept (however well articulated the counter argument may be) that some may have a different point of view.

30 minutes ago, rogeroc said:

I guess the problem arises if you become doggedly determined to prove you are right and just can't let go of a subject. There have been a few prominent posters on here who just do not seem to be able to accept (however well articulated the counter argument may be) that some may have a different point of view.

One could have an hour or two to argue on the internet then carry on with life outside thaivisa. Still confused with this.

9 hours ago, Been there done that said:

We can not say that the OP is a covert narcissist.

You may well have 'hit the nail on the head'.  This forum can provide a platform to promote oneself under the guise of being informative. I don't think that is necessarily a negative though.

Edited by rogeroc

14 hours ago, garrya said:

One could have an hour or two to argue on the internet then carry on with life outside thaivisa. Still confused with this.

I guess you will be constantly looking for the next reply from your adversary / opponent and constructing your retort. If you can't let go i can see that it could become addictive and overly time consuming.