Report change of address

Each time I've gone to an IO with TM28, they have told me don't bother until next 90 day report is due. Yes, I know that's not strictly in accordance with laws but I thought I'd mention it, incase your told the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

Each time I've gone to an IO with TM28, they have told me don't bother until next 90 day report is due. Yes, I know that's not strictly in accordance with laws but I thought I'd mention it, incase your told the same.

But was that a move to a new province? 

12 minutes ago, DILLIGAD said:

That why specifying what IO's you are talking about is so much more meaningful. It's legend that IO dealings in Thailand are a bit of a lottery but information posted on TV immigration doesn't need to be so nebulous does it?

• Like 1

That why specifying what IO's you are talking about is so much more meaningful. It's legend that IO dealings in Thailand are a bit of a lottery but information posted on TV immigration doesn't need to be so nebulous does it?

Sisaket

But was that a move to a new province? 

Yes and no, Joe. I have moved many times in both Surin & Sisaket provinces. I remember one time they (SSK Imm) took my little piece of paper with new address on it and punched it straight 'into computer system'. Job done. great!!!!